Just reached level 2 ! feeling great ! :d

leenagig

Good stuff! Congrats. Although I have not created the algorithm here on fiverr, Sadly I don’t think it works that way that if you become a fiverr level 2 mate. It would likely depend on your gigs title, description and tags that are all related to your gig.

In any case, when buyers see that you are a level 2 you are instantly earning trust and respect my friend. Keep up the great work!

Cheers

Shan

How it effects your sales - I cant say it does or doesn’t really, see it all depends on a combination of things really. Why do you go to a shop to buy something? It is something that you generally need right! Maybe it is something you simply want! Or perhaps you buy something on impulse. So what you want to focus on is giving people a reason to order from you! This could be that someone is actually looking for your service, for instance, I do Facebook Timelines Cover Images, so people who are actually wanting a Facebook Timeline Images will type the keywords - “Facebook Timelines” right?

These people are buyers! They want something (just like when you need to get some Milk from the shop) These people will be making a direct point to find someone to create them a FB Cover. So I would want to add this to my Tags. (as well as my title and in my gigs descriptions) But then you have the ones who are just browsing, these ones are not really ready to buy, so IF your service is presented well and you are offering loads of value, and your feedback is great, they may simply do one of 2 things: collect your gig OR impulse buy!

So in effect how does this effect your sales, well you need to be in it to win it! If you don’t make proper use of your tags as well as other contributing factors with displaying your gig correctly, you simply wont even be in the running to get sales, well not with deep searching for you anyways, you most likely will be harder to find. At the end of the day, how many pages do you go through Google to find what you are after? That is generally how tags will help or not help, and as far as sales, you do need to have a good product to sell simple as that - having a service or product that people will want always helps with sales.

Make proper use of the 5 tags and this will help you being found better!

Good Luck

Cheers

Shan

Archived