Are you a real night owl?

Guest chikaonyenezi

Guest chikaonyenezi

Yes I am, I am dedicated to what am doing and will do anything to increase sales and satisfy my customers. The question is, are you a real night owl?

Guest marsch001

I prefer to work in the morning because I always feel much more productive if I can get at least some things on my to-do list (not on Fiverr, the one I have for everything I have to do) done before 10am. That said, if I have to/I can’t sleep etc, then I will for sure be up a few extra hours to work, or if I have a lot to do. The most important thing, after providing my buyers with good translations, is to deliver the work on time!

Are you saying that being a night owl translates to working more, because you also get up early in the morning? Or just that, like cust0mcr3ationz, you work better at night?

Guest firehazardrav

With a 3 year old in the house-sometimes it’s easier to do the custom writing jobs at night when the house is quiet and free from the distracting squeaks, bangs and other noises of “joy” from my little boy 😃

I’m usually up late enough to want to check for new messages anyways so… Yea… i totally am a night owl!

Archived