Tips for selecting the best seller.....!

I am sorry but there a lot who don’t show any creativity in their work and still have order in queue because they are old and joined fiverr when it’s new.

I am sorry but there a lot who don’t show any creativity in their work and still have order in queue because they are old and joined fiverr when it’s new.

Disagree.

Feedback system reflects the quality and creativity of the seller. Professional sellers got excellent feedback from their customers.

Disagree.

Feedback system reflects the quality and creativity of the seller. Professional sellers got excellent feedback from their customers.

Disagree. I have read many reviews saying that how thia seller get five star ratings. So ita completely depends on buyer perception. Wheather they are price sensitive, quantity or quality or they goes same way as all are going. I completely disagree.

• 2 weeks later...

Disagree. I have read many reviews saying that how thia seller get five star ratings. So ita completely depends on buyer perception. Wheather they are price sensitive, quantity or quality or they goes same way as all are going. I completely disagree.

Disagree. I have read many reviews saying that how thia seller get five star ratings. So ita completely depends on buyer perception.

If you’re a crappy seller, no amount of buyer perception is going to save you.

Out of (4,082) reviewed gigs

Total Rating 4.8

I have

(3,537)5 star

(356)4 star

(107)3 star

(46)2 star

(36)1 star

Should the opinions of those 36 haters be stronger than the 3,537 people that gave me 5 stars. There are business on Yelp that wish they had my ratings.

I think for first time buyers the first thing to keep in mind is the rating 4.6 is actually D, 4.7=C, 4.8=B, 4.9=5.0 = A. Second thing I noticed is by doing a reverse image search you can detect many fraudulent sellers (You will be surprised by the amount of issues found, really shook my confidence on the service) who are using stolen images in the portfolio.

You also have to realize a lot of negative experiences were not reported in the review. And the good reviews are sometimes (can’t say how much % statistically) faked. Just check out the account leaving the reviews, often times I found that buyer is doing the same service as if they are really just multiple profiles from the same person or group.

I often found sellers with many feedbacks/ratings are not necessarily the safest, since it can be a different person who does the service, or a group of people, or a reseller. “pro” seems to be a status you can achieve with money and some process with Fiverr, not a good indication of customer service level. Many pro accounts have less than 10 ratings.

Quality is subjective. To me as long as the seller does what they claim they will do in the ads without delay, it is a good seller.

Mod Note: Information given about Pro status is false and misleading.

I did not give misleading or erroneous info about Pro status. Pro status can be obtained if the seller passes some evaluation between the seller and Fiverr. It is a reflection of the seller’s skill level, as verified by Fiverr to justify the often higher price tag. It does not indicate the level of customer service experience. While searching for service I found many Pro sellers have zero feedback/ratings. I am happy to provide those examples if you need any.

This is something often misunderstood by a first time buyer

I think for first time buyers the first thing to keep in mind is the rating 4.6 is actually D, 4.7=C, 4.8=B, 4.9=5.0 = A. Second thing I noticed is by doing a reverse image search you can detect many fraudulent sellers (You will be surprised by the amount of issues found, really shook my confidence on the service) who are using stolen images in the portfolio.

You also have to realize a lot of negative experiences were not reported in the review. And the good reviews are sometimes (can’t say how much % statistically) faked. Just check out the account leaving the reviews, often times I found that buyer is doing the same service as if they are really just multiple profiles from the same person or group.

I often found sellers with many feedbacks/ratings are not necessarily the safest, since it can be a different person who does the service, or a group of people, or a reseller. “pro” seems to be a status you can achieve with money and some process with Fiverr, not a good indication of customer service level. Many pro accounts have less than 10 ratings.

Quality is subjective. To me as long as the seller does what they claim they will do in the ads without delay, it is a good seller.

Mod Note: Information given about Pro status is false and misleading.

pro” seems to be a status you can achieve with money

This is a false statement. All pro sellers are handpicked and vetted by Fiverr staff.

You might not see many reviews yet, since it’s a new badge which was recently introduced. Hope that helps.

pro” seems to be a status you can achieve with money

This is a false statement. All pro sellers are handpicked and vetted by Fiverr staff.

You might not see many reviews yet, since it’s a new badge which was recently introduced. Hope that helps.

achieved with money and a verification process with Fiverr

You removed the second part of the sentence then flagged it. The process is described by Fiverr in detail, it is not Fiverr hand selected, but rather the seller must apply, create a profile, create a pro gig and wait to be approved. You pay a higher fee in exchange for higher price tag, but it is not an indication of your customer service exepreince as I mentioned. A brand new seller can be pro, too.

I almost fall for a pro until I realized they can be really green in terms of customer relation management. As indicated by the lack of feedback. First time user needs to know.

Details are found here:

https://www.fiverr.com/introducing-pro

achieved with money and a verification process with Fiverr

You removed the second part of the sentence then flagged it. The process is described by Fiverr in detail, it is not Fiverr hand selected, but rather the seller must apply, create a profile, create a pro gig and wait to be approved. You pay a higher fee in exchange for higher price tag, but it is not an indication of your customer service exepreince as I mentioned. A brand new seller can be pro, too.

I almost fall for a pro until I realized they can be really green in terms of customer relation management. As indicated by the lack of feedback. First time user needs to know.

Details are found here:

https://www.fiverr.com/introducing-pro

Again, I am not sure why you keep bringing up the

achieved with money

thing!

It’s misleading and false!

The process is described by Fiverr in detail, it is not Fiverr hand selected, but rather the seller must apply

Again, not correct! A lot of these sellers didn’t even have to apply. They were approached by Fiverr staff and some of them were brought to the plattform! Existing sellers on the other hand have the option to apply for Pro status. They will have to wait for approval before they are able to create a pro gig.

You pay a higher fee in exchange for higher price tag

Again, not quite correct if you are referring to the commission? The transaction fee for buyers will always depend on the total amount regardless of pro gig, TRS gigs, level 2 etc.

Not sure why you would make such a statement. All pro gig orders are monitored by a Fiverr staff member to ensure quality and satisfaction. There is no lack of feedback, as I said before-pro gigs are brand new. It will take time to built up reviews.

This topic will be closed for new entries since it’s not really related to the OP. I still wanted to jump in though to make sure the PRO gigs aren’t misinterpreted.

Archived