Too much Pro talk

writer99025

Don’t understand this obsession. Give it a rest everyone. Just do your work, stop worrying about what other people charge, or even what’s happening in the rest of the world. I repeat what I’ve said before - if you get orders, do them. If you don’t do something else. This constant whining and negativity is getting on my nerves.

Don’t understand this obsession. Give it a rest everyone. Just do your work, stop worrying about what other people charge, or even what’s happening in the rest of the world. I repeat what I’ve said before - if you get orders, do them. If you don’t do something else. This constant whining and negativity is getting on my nerves.

Don’t understand this obsession.

Me neither. 😇

Give it a rest everyone. Just do your work, stop worrying about what other people charge, or even what’s happening in the rest of the world.

Agreed. 🙂

I repeat what I’ve said before - if you get orders, do them. If you don’t do something else.

Indeed. 🙂

This constant whining and negativity is getting on my nerves.

I get you. But don´t let it get on your nerves. 😁

Me neither. 😇

Give it a rest everyone. Just do your work, stop worrying about what other people charge, or even what’s happening in the rest of the world.

Agreed. 🙂

I repeat what I’ve said before - if you get orders, do them. If you don’t do something else.

Indeed. 🙂

This constant whining and negativity is getting on my nerves.

I get you. But don´t let it get on your nerves. 😁

Actually, it is the constant whining and negativity on Twitter that is getting on my nerves, so I came here and a different kind of whining and negativity. Damn, I should just buy a farm in the countryside like you did and go fully offline.

Actually, it is the constant whining and negativity on Twitter that is getting on my nerves, so I came here and a different kind of whining and negativity. Damn, I should just buy a farm in the countryside like you did and go fully offline.

@writer99025 LOL. You probably wouldn´t be able to be fully offline so long you have access to the internet. It is a temptation you can´t resist. 😁

I have cut down my offline social life ever since I moved to the countryside. But the needs to get in touch with people is still there within me, afterall we are social people (of course there are exceptions, some people can go fully solitary in the woods and you most likely would be able to do it, but in general people are not like that). I don´t miss my offline good social life, I am so glad I get an excuse to avoid many of them coz somehow the older I get, the more I can´t stand their sh*t. So I switched to online social life (kind of). What I like the about online social life is, I can come and go whenever I want, people don´t expect things from me nor they would get dissapointed if I don´t want to keep up with them. While with offline social life it has much more hassle. For instance, with offline social life, if you don´t call them, they will bitch about it (if they really want to talk with me why don´t they call me afterall? Jeeez, some people are really annoying), but with online social life no one expects me to call them and I love that. 🙂

Me too bro. Didn’t waste a single minute thinkin’ about “PRO” 😏

Me too bro. Didn’t waste a single minute thinkin’ about “PRO” 😏

Didn’t waste a single minute thinkin’ about “PRO”

But somehow it must have crossed your mind a little or much I dunno (not in order to be a PRO, but the topic itself), otherwise you wouldn´t have commented on this thread. 🙂

Didn’t waste a single minute thinkin’ about “PRO”

But somehow it must have crossed your mind a little or much I dunno (not in order to be a PRO, but the topic itself), otherwise you wouldn´t have commented on this thread. 🙂

but the topic itself

😂

Guest offlinehelpers

Sounds like you need someone to talk to.

Imagine if someone offers that sort of service on this website.

that’d be crazy, right?

There are better ways to promote your services @zoriel, like on the ‘My Fiverr Gigs’ section of the forum, but 10/10 for effort and welcome to the forum! 🙂

Guest offlinehelpers

@offlinehelpers

I was just trying to be cheeky hahahaha 😛

worth a try though and thanks lol

I was just trying to be cheeky hahahaha

It worked - it brought a smile to my cheeks on this thread, that’s for sure! 😀

Guest offlinehelpers

I think it would be easier if you just gave us a list of the topics you’d be happy being discussed on the forum. 🙂

Discussing algorithms, PRO accounts etc. isn’t against the forum ToS, so I can’t see a problem - they may be boring to you, but interesting for others. If you don’t like the look of a topic, just walk on by - no need to get stressed about it!

I get what you mean, looking through the latest posts there must be 8 or 9 topics with PRO in the title and others which are about PRO but just not in the title. It does seem to be taking over but I guess that is to be expected as it is a big change which nobody really expected.

I think it says a lot when all the Pro discussions have 100-1000 views, 20-200 comments whereas a topic called “Can we talk honestly about promoting your gig?” has 35 views and 1 comment. It seems that doing something to promote yourself is low down on the list of priorities for many people.

Archived