Can i share email address with my buyer?

mr_ponu

The users’ safety and privacy are very important, so their identities are kept anonymous. Sharing any types of contact information, such as Email addresses, ■■■■■/IM usernames, telephone numbers, or any other personal contact details, that may lead to outside communication is not allowed.

Of course, if you need that type of information for the completion of an order, you should mention it in your Gig description and order requirements. That means that you can use Zoom, Skyper, or similar ways of communication just if you underline that info in Gig description. Also, you should advise your buyers to only send the requested information and to do it via the order page.

I hope this clarifies it

The users’ safety and privacy are very important, so their identities are kept anonymous. Sharing any types of contact information, such as Email addresses, ■■■■■/IM usernames, telephone numbers, or any other personal contact details, that may lead to outside communication is not allowed.

Of course, if you need that type of information for the completion of an order, you should mention it in your Gig description and order requirements. That means that you can use Zoom, Skyper, or similar ways of communication just if you underline that info in Gig description. Also, you should advise your buyers to only send the requested information and to do it via the order page.

I hope this clarifies it

i am clear on the fiverr rules, i am saying what if the buyer shares his email address in chat but not by me and take his email address and deliver the work what will fiverr do in that case?

Archived