Web designers/ electronic products on sale

sehgalparminder

You’ve got one gig, no reviews and you’re charging $150.

It’s not hard to succeed on Fiverr, you just need to be offering the right product at the right price to the right people.

Edited to add: You’d be better to take the UpWork and PPH references out of your description and video - that’s not allowed, I’m afraid.

You’ve got one gig, no reviews and you’re charging $150.

It’s not hard to succeed on Fiverr, you just need to be offering the right product at the right price to the right people.

Edited to add: You’d be better to take the UpWork and PPH references out of your description and video - that’s not allowed, I’m afraid.

I have not got the clicks, dont know when the reviews will start. All I know is that I am waiting patiently for my opportunity…I will fight it out …till my destiny is revealed…🙂

I have not got the clicks, dont know when the reviews will start. All I know is that I am waiting patiently for my opportunity…I will fight it out …till my destiny is revealed…🙂

I’m afraid that until you rethink your pricing etc. (think of adding a lower priced offering as part of packages), you won’t get any buyers, so you won’t any reviews.

Have a look around and see what your competitors are offering, for $5 if needed, just to get the ball rolling.

Please do remove the references to other freelancing websites from your description, or your gig and account could be at risk.

Good luck! 🙂

I’m afraid that until you rethink your pricing etc. (think of adding a lower priced offering as part of packages), you won’t get any buyers, so you won’t any reviews.

Have a look around and see what your competitors are offering, for $5 if needed, just to get the ball rolling.

Please do remove the references to other freelancing websites from your description, or your gig and account could be at risk.

Good luck! 🙂

Thank you for your good wishes…they really mean a lot…

So as you say, adding a $5 package is going to get me good business…can you please explain it?

Archived