IRS: Internal Revenue Code (IRC) Section 6050W (Tax Year 2012)

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest sheikhsabayyal

Well I am not from US but my Paypal is US based (Payoneer). What will happen in such case? I don’t know anything about tax etc. 😕

Guest sheikhsabayyal

Well I am not from US but my Paypal is US based (Payoneer). What will happen in such case? I don’t know anything about tax etc. 😕

Guest sheikhsabayyal

Guest sheikhsabayyal

Guest sheikhsabayyal

• 1 month later...
Guest tn5rr2012

This is the paypal FAQ section link if you have questions about Paypal and US tax rules

https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/marketingweb?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=marketing_us/IRS6050W

The interesting thing is one section makes this statement:

Are personal payments that I receive counted in the total that will be reported to the IRS?

No. Personal payments that are not payments for the sale of goods or services will not be counted when determining if the IRS thresholds have been reached and will not be included on your Form 1099-K if you exceed the thresholds. However, all payments received for the sale of goods or services will be used to calculate the gross payment volume to be reported. PayPal monitors accounts to ensure that personal payments are not being used for sales of goods and services.

Where the heck would we find the definition of what Fiverr is in regards to Paypal deposits

• 3 weeks later...

Archived