New on Fiverr, help?

tonjesorum

I just started with Fiverr because I live away from home this year and I am trying to make some extra money to be able to buy things like toothbrushes. I haven’t sold anything yet, and that’s fine. I don’t even know exactly what this forum is… Anyway, I graduated a Norwegian high school where they taught me how to make logos, flyers, posters etc., and how to do things in photoshop. I have also learned alot by myself and have done some work for people that wanted a logo and a school district here in California that needed a poster and flyer. I have created a few gigs on here where I can make you your own header, make your portrait into something more interesting, put your name on Hollywood Hill and even translating from english to norwegian or the other way around! Check out my gigs and help me get started! (I need a new toothbrush soon…)

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

You need to get some sales on these gigs girl. you need to promote these gigs somehow because they are some nice gigs. if you need help promoting i have a fiverr blog.

Archived