EXPIRED Payoneer card

manto2112

If your Payoneer account is still the same, there’s no need to change anything here, because you will still withdraw to the same Payoneer account.

When I renewed my Payoneer card, I didn’t have to change anything, I kept withdrawing as usual. 🙂

If your Payoneer account is still the same, there’s no need to change anything here, because you will still withdraw to the same Payoneer account.

When I renewed my Payoneer card, I didn’t have to change anything, I kept withdrawing as usual. 🙂

• 1 year later...

When I renewed my Payoneer card, I didn’t have to change anything, I kept withdrawing as usual

This is an old post but I am right now in this situation so instead of creating new post i will simply ask here.

Okay, so my new Payoneer card arrived today which i activated so i assume i will withdraw here as usual? Like no need to contact fiverr support or something?

When I renewed my Payoneer card, I didn’t have to change anything, I kept withdrawing as usual

This is an old post but I am right now in this situation so instead of creating new post i will simply ask here.

Okay, so my new Payoneer card arrived today which i activated so i assume i will withdraw here as usual? Like no need to contact fiverr support or something?

i will withdraw here as usual? Like no need to contact fiverr support or something?

If your replacement card is for the same account you were using previously, you do not need to do anything. Simply activate the card and that is it. If you have funds in your Payoneer account, these should be transferred to your new card automatically. New Fiverr withdrawals will also load to the new card automatically.

I would advise only contacting Fiverr or Payoneer CS if you withdraw funds and have a problem.

i will withdraw here as usual? Like no need to contact fiverr support or something?

If your replacement card is for the same account you were using previously, you do not need to do anything. Simply activate the card and that is it. If you have funds in your Payoneer account, these should be transferred to your new card automatically. New Fiverr withdrawals will also load to the new card automatically.

I would advise only contacting Fiverr or Payoneer CS if you withdraw funds and have a problem.

If your replacement card is for the same account you were using previously

Thanks! Really appreciated and I only have one account so Yes, it’s same.

• 3 weeks later...

If your replacement card is for the same account you were using previously

Thanks! Really appreciated and I only have one account so Yes, it’s same.

By withdrawing without changing the payoneer card on fiverr of the same account, will it take long time to receive payment in Payoneer? because I did the same but not received payment even after 24 hours…Kindly help !

By withdrawing without changing the payoneer card on fiverr of the same account, will it take long time to receive payment in Payoneer? because I did the same but not received payment even after 24 hours…Kindly help !

If you meant how much time fiverr to payoneer withdraw takes then officially it takes 3days max but i usually get in few hours. One instant mail and then after 10min another mail and it’s in my payoneer.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived