Fiverr New Feature " My Portfolio "

shiv_graphix

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest offlinehelpers

Hi

Already send ticket to fiverr customer for this feature to give us all.

They tell me this feature is only for pro and top saller only.

this feature is only for pro and top saller only

That’s what @woofy31 told you over 2 months ago! 😀

On 9/13/2017 at 5:16 AM, shaunacardwell said:

they literally give everything to top sellers

If you’re referring to TRS and the “My Portfolio” feature, you’re wrong, because I’m a TRS and I don’t have the portfolio feature, so Fiverr doesn’t give everything to top sellers - that’s only a generalization 😉

I’ve seen too many on the forum trying to blame the TRS’ for everything without thinking that TRS’ have been in the lower levels themselves, that they started from 0 and have earned their way to that level 🙂

Also, this portfolio feature appears to be available in specific categories and levels, maybe it’s still being tested and slowly rolled out to sellers 🙂

If I were you, I would do exactly what I did myself regarding the TRS badge: I’d stop thinking about badges and instead do my thing and deliver orders and customer experience without caring about the level or TRS thing, and one day you’ll have a wonderful surprise that you’ve got the TRS badge, but then you’ll realize it was not a big of a deal, because the work you do is actually the most important, the people you help & impress, the experience you provide…

This topic was automatically closed 8 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Archived