Can we open the gigs to be sold more than $5?

mpwicra

I have joined fiverr few days ago. I create college assignments, article which take long time to be finished. So, $5 is not enough. Buyers have to order few times for 1 gig. Can you please explain me how to change my gigs to get orders more than $5? 🙂

In the description set certain parameters for the gig. Such as a word count per gig or done via topic requested, number of paragraphs is a good idea. The key is going to be communication between you and the buyer to ensure he/she knows EXACTLY what they are purchasing for 1 gig. I took a look at both your gigs and notices you did not stipulate any word count. You’ve gotten some great reviews thus far which tells me your work has quality. I would try to make those changes and see how it goes.

When you are able to create " Extras" is when you can up your prices concerning work. So what ever the initial 5.00 will do, you can also add extras if the person should want that extra service. It will take you a little bit but the means of what you want to do will get easier when you finish enough orders for an upgrade. In the mean time, it is exactly what the posters have told you — you decide what is worth 5.00. If they have to buy more gigs, that is actually better on your behalf because that counts as more orders completed by you. Its always a good thing as well to put a note on your Gig with something to the order of * For large assignments, please inbox me for a consultation* That way you and the buyer can discuss how the project will pan out.

Archived