Warning to buyers!

mokapiel

Hello All,
I want to WARN people about sellers who ask the buyers extension of time (“underneath”)and ask the buyer not to request changes because it will affect their rating. But you SHOULD REQUEST CHANGES, NO MATTER WHAT!
If you do not do it on time you will be in risk that the seller will delay or never complete the work and you cant get your money back because the work will show as COMPLETE and Fiverr will think that everything is OK.
It happened to me months ago with a 130$ website

uest reviews /cancellation of yo

Did the seller use the RESOLUTION CENTER to request more time?

They have to deliver something by the deadline to get paid.

I purchased a web but the work wasnt complete on the deadline, the seller asked me not to make request because it would reduce his rating but he promised to make the necessaries changes for my web. That was the problem, I wanted to be nice to him, and I didnt request the changes and the work shows as delivered and the order complete (but it wasnt), and after that he became very slow, delayed answers and at the end I had no way to get my web done. It never was. I was mad and I didnt want to hear about fiverr again, untill today.

I purchased a web but the work wasnt complete on the deadline, the seller asked me not to make request because it would reduce his rating but he promised to make the necessaries changes for my web. That was the problem, I wanted to be nice to him, and I didnt request the changes and the work shows as delivered and the order complete (but it wasnt), and after that he became very slow, delayed answers and at the end I had no way to get my web done. It never was. I was mad and I didnt want to hear about fiverr again, untill today.

You should contact customer support and tell all this to them. They might help you.

You should contact customer support and tell all this to them. They might help you.

I didnt do because the seller made it soooo long, that I had no way to go after many months to make a complain to Fiverr , today I just let them know it but I have no hope to get anything.

Thanks for your time

Yes!!!

You are right

the customer support will help you in any situation no matter if…

"Order will automatically mark as completed"

thay will be able to refund your amount in any situation

but you have to make sure it must be happen within 15 day

i hope that information will help you in future…

Best regards,

jaydeepsinh 😀

I have had this thing Happen to me once before as well i only lost $50.00 but hay money is money that is now why when i fill out all my requirements i Make it clear in BIG BOLD LETTERS that if my order is not on time that it will be Canceled right away and i will demand my money to be returned ever since i started doing that all my Orders i have placed are eather here right on time or they are early it is an easy solution to the problem and leave’s it in the sellers head they better produce my content if they want to get paid i will not except extension request from a seller unless i have dealt with them for a wile and i know there work will be done to my requirements no matter how much they beg because i do know every body has days where things happen and they fall behind but this is a job not just a quick cash grab. that is just how i deal with it maybe it will help you who knows wishing you the best and hope things get worked out

• 2 weeks later...

I have had this thing Happen to me once before as well i only lost $50.00 but hay money is money that is now why when i fill out all my requirements i Make it clear in BIG BOLD LETTERS that if my order is not on time that it will be Canceled right away and i will demand my money to be returned ever since i started doing that all my Orders i have placed are eather here right on time or they are early it is an easy solution to the problem and leave’s it in the sellers head they better produce my content if they want to get paid i will not except extension request from a seller unless i have dealt with them for a wile and i know there work will be done to my requirements no matter how much they beg because i do know every body has days where things happen and they fall behind but this is a job not just a quick cash grab. that is just how i deal with it maybe it will help you who knows wishing you the best and hope things get worked out

Thank you for the answer.

Before I didnt want to share it, but my silence could help some sellers to take advantage of buyers.

YES,

DONT ACCEPT DELIVERIES UNLESS YOU ARE SATISFIED. YOUR LOGO SPEAKS ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS IT SHOULD NOT TO BE TAKEN LIGHTLY

Thank you for the answer.

Before I didnt want to share it, but my silence could help some sellers to take advantage of buyers.

YES,

DONT ACCEPT DELIVERIES UNLESS YOU ARE SATISFIED. YOUR LOGO SPEAKS ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS IT SHOULD NOT TO BE TAKEN LIGHTLY

Not all the sellers are bad and not all the buyers are good.

You as a buyer can always get your money back. I had an issue with the buyer who contacted me two years after completing his order and him leaving a 5 star feedback saying that he wants me to re-do his project all over again.

I said sure and gave him a new quote. Following my msg he replied back that I offered unlimited revisions which I do and I told him that his applied to that project at that current time and that after successful completion it is not valid anymore.

Needless to say that at that previous time I worked with him on daily basis for abou4-6 hours each day for almost three weeks. The project was worth 320$ and I delivered what I promised and above.

What happened next was that he insulted me big time and than he contacted Fiverr support saying that I offer unlimited revisions and that I should do his new project after two years free of charge.

Wanna guess what happened? I spoke with Fiverr support on daily basis for about a week and finally they deducted my funds and returned to the buyer, after TWO YEARS, successfully completed project, positive feedback and a client thanking me a ton in inbox !!!

Fiverr support twisted my every sentence, my ever word and they took everything our of context in a favor of a client. Finally, they wrote that I offered unlimited revisions and that I should re-do project or that they will be forced to refund a buyer.

The end result was that they said that I breached Fiverr TOS, put a warning on my account and demoted me to lvl1. I always do my best for my clients. I work around 10-14 hours each day and I always over-do what I offer.

So, as you can see, not all buyers are good buyers, same as not all sellers being bad sellers.

I am greatly disappointed with Fiverr and Fiverr support since they are money grabbing machine with no respect to sellers who work hard.

Not all the sellers are bad and not all the buyers are good.

You as a buyer can always get your money back. I had an issue with the buyer who contacted me two years after completing his order and him leaving a 5 star feedback saying that he wants me to re-do his project all over again.

I said sure and gave him a new quote. Following my msg he replied back that I offered unlimited revisions which I do and I told him that his applied to that project at that current time and that after successful completion it is not valid anymore.

Needless to say that at that previous time I worked with him on daily basis for abou4-6 hours each day for almost three weeks. The project was worth 320$ and I delivered what I promised and above.

What happened next was that he insulted me big time and than he contacted Fiverr support saying that I offer unlimited revisions and that I should do his new project after two years free of charge.

Wanna guess what happened? I spoke with Fiverr support on daily basis for about a week and finally they deducted my funds and returned to the buyer, after TWO YEARS, successfully completed project, positive feedback and a client thanking me a ton in inbox !!!

Fiverr support twisted my every sentence, my ever word and they took everything our of context in a favor of a client. Finally, they wrote that I offered unlimited revisions and that I should re-do project or that they will be forced to refund a buyer.

The end result was that they said that I breached Fiverr TOS, put a warning on my account and demoted me to lvl1. I always do my best for my clients. I work around 10-14 hours each day and I always over-do what I offer.

So, as you can see, not all buyers are good buyers, same as not all sellers being bad sellers.

I am greatly disappointed with Fiverr and Fiverr support since they are money grabbing machine with no respect to sellers who work hard.

Thank you for sharing your story. It impressed me that after two years Fiverr did it. In my case Fiverr didnt do anything because it happened a year ago.

The seller charged 130 $ for a website, plus 20$ to add three pages.

When the delivery was due, he sent the work incomplete. All I could see was a home page with a 1/4 part of a person’s face in the picture. He asked me please not to request changes because it could affect his rate, and he swore me that he will complete the web to my satisfaction. I wanted to be nice to him and accepted. LAter on, he communicated to me through s***e, and the work showed as Order Complete. and the time for rating him past because he “was still working on the project” . He asked me multiple extensions, after months, almost a year, he never finished it and I wasted money in the hosting and lost what I payed to him. I got tired, and I wanted to rate him and Fiverr never let me.

Thank you for sharing your story. It impressed me that after two years Fiverr did it. In my case Fiverr didnt do anything because it happened a year ago.

The seller charged 130 $ for a website, plus 20$ to add three pages.

When the delivery was due, he sent the work incomplete. All I could see was a home page with a 1/4 part of a person’s face in the picture. He asked me please not to request changes because it could affect his rate, and he swore me that he will complete the web to my satisfaction. I wanted to be nice to him and accepted. LAter on, he communicated to me through s***e, and the work showed as Order Complete. and the time for rating him past because he “was still working on the project” . He asked me multiple extensions, after months, almost a year, he never finished it and I wasted money in the hosting and lost what I payed to him. I got tired, and I wanted to rate him and Fiverr never let me.

Is the seller still active? If not, he took your money so there is no way for Fiverr to retrieve it.

‘‘When the delivery was due, he sent the work incomplete.’’

Just send them this part of msg and write like this: ‘"This is a breach of Fiverr TOS. Fiverr support should have refunded me back right away since the seller didn’t provide completed work. I demand my funds back immediately.’’

Don’t let them close a ticket on you, be persistent.

Unfortunately, Fiverr support doesn’t evaluate each project objectively, rather quote their TOS like a parrot so just keep writing to them until they review your case more thoroughly.

Don’t get em wrong, Fiverr has great foundations and is amazing, but their support is simply awful. It needs a lot of improvement, rather than just citing TOS. They irritated me recently again so I decided to take time and share my past experience with buyers/seller to warn them in order to avoid what happened to me. My newest experience is related to order somewhat similar to yours, but only related to order closing. A client made an order, worth 20$, and wasn’t able to attach a file due to Fiverr technical problems so he sent blank instructions without leaving any orders. He asked me how to attach a file so I gave him detailed instructions, but there was no reply from him. I contacted him for several days through order page and inbox, but again no reply. Finally, the order deadline was approaching so I closed an order and sent a client an msg again to contact me back a.s.a.p. so that I could complete his order. The only reason why I couldn’t leave an order was since my ratings would get lowered, my SERP would get lowered as well and the client could have canceled the order anytime and I would get a negative feedback. Fiverr added new features for postponing order, but what ppl don’t realize is that the order is only postponed if a client accepts a proposal, but otherwise a seller gets late order delivery on his order and his ratings go down. I didn’t know that too, but other clients warned me about this when I did such request for prolonging delivery. I was stunned when client asked me if she should accept project cancelation offered by Fiverr system.

Anyway, client left me a two star review, I contacted the client and fiverr support, explained everything, he was refunded back and he saw that there was a misunderstanding and offered feedback removal, but Fiverr support doesn’t want to remove feedback even after client agreed to removal. Also, they removed an option for me to explain my situation regarding negative feedback so that other clients can see why I received so I decided to share my story here.

To sum it up, I received my first negative review in sever years due to Fiverr ‘‘technical difficulties’’ for something I wasn’t provide file to work with it, for something I wasn’t paid and for something which client and I agreed to resolve fairly. Thx Fiverr support.

The seller is active and is one “Best Seller”, he sent his delivery incomplete, but he convinced me that I accepted the work and promised that he would complete it soon, otherwise, I would be damaging his rate (He wanted to be best seller). I want to show kindness to him, but I ended up being stupid. All I wanted is Fiverr to let me rate him, but my request was denied.

For situations like this, customer support is always here to help.

Send a request and tell the support the details…

Hi mokapiel,
I am sorry to hear about your bad experience.
However, in my opinion it varies from person to person and of course situation as well.
Recently I was diagnosed with Malarial parasite and had to request three of my clients for extension. I am grateful to all of them that they agreed, and I delivered the required projects in time and they were all happy.
So in my opinion what Buyers should do, is to check the sellers track record, reviews and judge by his communication whether he is true or just delaying the work.
Thanks

The seller is active and is one “Best Seller”, he sent his delivery incomplete, but he convinced me that I accepted the work and promised that he would complete it soon, otherwise, I would be damaging his rate (He wanted to be best seller). I want to show kindness to him, but I ended up being stupid. All I wanted is Fiverr to let me rate him, but my request was denied.

Contact Fiverr support and tell them that the project is not complete and that the Fiverr provider is not responding.

Ask for a refund or that Fiver provider completes his work.

Archived