๐Ÿ€ Seller's Notes on Controlling your Anger when dealing with Trouble Buyers ๐Ÿ‘บ

woofy31

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see my thread doesnโ€™t help much ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I see my thread doesnโ€™t help much ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Your original topic post was a good idea. It just doesnโ€™t seem to have been understood by some.

Keep posting great topics and discussion-starters. I, for one, enjoy reading (and participating in) them. ๐Ÿ™‚

No one insulted you.

You did. You insulted me multiple times โ€“ as I pointed out. But Iโ€™ll brush it off. I have no interest in continuing this discussion with you.

You did. You insulted me multiple times โ€“ as I pointed out. But Iโ€™ll brush it off. I have no interest in continuing this discussion with you.

I didnโ€™t insult you even once. Iโ€™ve โ€˜โ€˜readโ€™โ€™ the facts I saw from your profile, just like youโ€™ve read my post and made a comment. Youโ€™ve just tasted your own medicine. That is all.

You are right. This dialogue is useless. Best of luck.

No one insulted you.

Iโ€™ll brush it off. I have no interest in continuing this discussion with you.

You are right. This dialogue is useless. Best of luck.

image.png.ff1eea4dfea1c779b74062d8419391f7.png

This is all really great advice ๐Ÿ™‚ Agree with everything youโ€™ve said. I also get the heart pumping and shaking hands when Iโ€™m angry. It hasnโ€™t happened to me on Fiverr yet, but I havenโ€™t been here nearly as long as you. Iโ€™m sure Iโ€™ll get an abusive client at some point. So far, Iโ€™ve been lucky.

Itโ€™s so true that it doesnโ€™t do any good to release your anger at the buyer. Iโ€™ve done that before in my previous job. Before Fiverr, I was a manager at Home Depot. I definitely lost my cool a few times at HD, and it only ever made me feel worse and escalated the situation. When you remain calm, you have a level of control over the situation. At the very least, you still have control over yourself.

great advice ๐Ÿ™‚

great advice ๐Ÿ™‚

• 2 weeks later...

Archived