Status Check! :)

velocigraphtor

That´s very easy, I have done this before 🙂

af58fbcad89cf000f39ebf1f5cca8d9c5b8b276a.JPG

@madyr9228 There has been a thread by @velocigraphtor about finding the snake game. You might want to check it out. 🙂

See this photo here? I’ve been meaning to share it for a long time. It looks like a normal everyday photo of a few leaves, but trust me its not! It has a snake in it. Just try and figure out where it is! smiley Trust me, this is the toughest one yet. Took me a good 20 minutes before I could find the snake! NOTE: If you already know the answer beforehand, please blur it out so that others get a chance to guess. Let’s not spoil the fun slight_smile [image]

@fitrigwrites4u You, as always, stand the Evergreen Snake Finding Champion! Kudos! 🙂

That´s very easy, I have done this before 🙂

af58fbcad89cf000f39ebf1f5cca8d9c5b8b276a.JPG

@madyr9228 There has been a thread by @velocigraphtor about finding the snake game. You might want to check it out. 🙂

See this photo here? I’ve been meaning to share it for a long time. It looks like a normal everyday photo of a few leaves, but trust me its not! It has a snake in it. Just try and figure out where it is! smiley Trust me, this is the toughest one yet. Took me a good 20 minutes before I could find the snake! NOTE: If you already know the answer beforehand, please blur it out so that others get a chance to guess. Let’s not spoil the fun slight_smile [image]

Oh well that just bursts my bubble. I didn’t realize how dumb I probably looked posting the same image! Haha I saw it on FB from a Fish&Wildlife page I follow. I thought it was the coolest thing. Well thanks for letting me know! Haha I feel silly. 😳

@fitrigwrites4u And you’re the champion! 😃
Also, your pup looks amazing. I’ve got a lab myself 🙂 Though I’m more of a dinosaur kinda guy 😛

@madyr9228 Hey its a free world. What’s there to feel silly about? We’re a family here! I’m glad you shared the photo to add to the positive vibes this place generates. Thank you! 🙂

Oh well that just bursts my bubble. I didn’t realize how dumb I probably looked posting the same image! Haha I saw it on FB from a Fish&Wildlife page I follow. I thought it was the coolest thing. Well thanks for letting me know! Haha I feel silly. 😳

@velocigraphtor Thank you. About my pup, if you are talking about the one in my profile picture, he is not a lab (labrador), he is a mongrel (mix breed). Some people think it´s a lab, some people think it´s a GSD. But all my dogs are mongrels. They were all adopted. That one was first adopted by my friend. But long story short, I then adopted him from my friend. Despite his cuteness, he is actually very old. He has a problem in the hips, so when he needs to get up, he cannot get up quickly, he needs some technique (that he discovered himself) to get up slowly. He can´t really control his bladder anymore (so yeah, sometimes he makes a mess). But I really love this pup, as much as I love the other ones. Although he is not so agile anymore, he is still playful. He also still has a good appetite and follows me around even though he sleeps most of the time. 🙂

@madyr9228 LOL. I sincerely apologize for bursting your bubble 😇

@velocigraphtor Thank you. About my pup, if you are talking about the one in my profile picture, he is not a lab (labrador), he is a mongrel (mix breed). Some people think it´s a lab, some people think it´s a GSD. But all my dogs are mongrels. They were all adopted. That one was first adopted by my friend. But long story short, I then adopted him from my friend. Despite his cuteness, he is actually very old. He has a problem in the hips, so when he needs to get up, he cannot get up quickly, he needs some technique (that he discovered himself) to get up slowly. He can´t really control his bladder anymore (so yeah, sometimes he makes a mess). But I really love this pup, as much as I love the other ones. Although he is not so agile anymore, he is still playful. He also still has a good appetite and follows me around even though he sleeps most of the time. 🙂

You are very kind…

@madyr9228 LOL. I sincerely apologize for bursting your bubble 😇

My brother does this as well…he has adopted several special pups over the years, who were not healthy in the normal sense. The level of happiness is completely different when you have them.

Ofcourse its sad when one of them has to leave us from time to time owing to their illness, but the little time that we spend is priceless.

To us, they might be a part of our life, but for them, we are their whole lives.

It’s a beautiful thing you are doing. You have all my respect for that @fitrigwrites4u ❤️

My brother does this as well…he has adopted several special pups over the years, who were not healthy in the normal sense. The level of happiness is completely different when you have them.

Ofcourse its sad when one of them has to leave us from time to time owing to their illness, but the little time that we spend is priceless.

To us, they might be a part of our life, but for them, we are their whole lives.

It’s a beautiful thing you are doing. You have all my respect for that @fitrigwrites4u ❤️

Your brother and I could be good friends. I always like dog people, so I´m happy to know that you and your brother love dogs too. 🙂

The level of happiness is completely different when you have them.

Ofcourse its sad when one of them has to leave us from time to time owing to their illness, but the little time that we spend is priceless. To us, they might be a part of our life, but for them, we are their whole lives.

I wholeheartedly agree.

And yes, it is always sad when our beloved dog has to go for good (and of course I have experienced this a number of times, that´s why I totally get it when people need to have a few days off when their dog just passed away). Sometimes I wonder, where do they (the pups) go? Is there the next life? Maybe not, maybe there is, I have no idea. But if there is, I wish nothing but them to get a never ending good happy life. They all deserve it.

@vvk062 Wow! Yes man, good eyes! Hats off to you! 😃
@gig_freak was correct…it really is harder than the “Spot the Snake” one 😛

@fitrigwrites4u I do not know why you were blurring, so I started blurring as well 😛
Yes I don’t know if you believe in spirituality or not, but good souls do go to a good place. And there can’t be a purer soul than a dog’s. 🙂

@vvk062 Wow! Yes man, good eyes! Hats off to you! 😃

@gig_freak was correct…it really is harder than the “Spot the Snake” one 😛

@fitrigwrites4u I do not know why you were blurring, so I started blurring as well 😛

Yes I don’t know if you believe in spirituality or not, but good souls do go to a good place. And there can’t be a purer soul than a dog’s. 🙂

You are right, there can´t be a purer soul than a dog´s. 🙂

Archived