Won't Order Your Gig Until Work Is Finished and Approved?

lucycodex

Just had a potential client send me an inquiry stating “i will order your gig after you send me the article and my boss approves it.”

I don’t even pretend to pick up a pen until the order has been securely placed. Seriously, why would anyone make that a requirement?

Just had a potential client send me an inquiry stating “i will order your gig after you send me the article and my boss approves it.”

I don’t even pretend to pick up a pen until the order has been securely placed. Seriously, why would anyone make that a requirement?

“i will order your gig after you send me the article and my boss approves it.”

It´s just another trick to fool sellers. Just ignore it.

Hi everyone.

Try to avoid buyers who act like this. If you follow their “plan”, you will find out that most of them won’t be happy with your work even if you provide High-Quality services for $5.

Just take care.

Kind regards,
Dev Black.

Whenever something like that happens, I politely tell them that it’s not how Fiverr works, and that Fiverr advises all sellers never to start working on an order until it was placed.

It tends to solve the problem. They either place the order, or (much more often) go away.

“i will order your gig after you send me the article and my boss approves it.”

Archived