I'm backkkkkkk

rossonomous

Hi 🙂

A few of you will know that I was a fairly active forum member a short while ago. Well I’m back and intend to get back into the swing of things.

I’ve had a tough couple of months and on top of other issues I have had no internet at my new house for ages. This should hopefully be sorted in the next few days.

Unfortunately I had to cancel a couple of orders and I have had no other time to stay active and promote my GIG’s to get any further orders. So I am back today and i’m going to try and restart my venture on Fiverr. Still got a decent rating with decent reviews, so hopefully this will work in my favour.

So hello everyone, it’s going to take me a while to catch up with all the forum activity but I’m going to try my best.

For anyone that likes to read or has any interest in blogs then feel free to take a look at the new one i have started. It is documenting my placement year at university where I am working in London for a year. I’ll be talking about all different aspects of life and posting fairly frequently! http://placementstudentblog.blogspot.co.uk/

Catch you all around!

Archived