Will my policy save me?

Guest matt_garry

Guest matt_garry

I make background music and I love it but I seem to be spending 90% of my time on 5% of my clients because they are demanding, cheap and abusive, threatening you name it.

do you guys think this will save me from unfair neg revues and unfair redos?

POLICY:

1 SMALL REVISION IS FREE FOR EXAMPLE IF YOU WANT MORE REVERB OR YOU WANT TO CHANGE THE TONE OF THE INSTRUMENTS. ( REVISIONS CAN TAKE UP 7 DAYS)

EVERY TRACK IS MADE TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY AND IS THE SAME QUALITY AS THE VIDEO SAMPLES ABOVE.

MUSIC IS OPEN TO INTERPRETATION AND PERSONAL TASTES . I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE SONG OR IF YOU CHANGED YOU’RE MIND AND WANT SOMETHING ELSE AFTER DELIVERING. AND ABSOLUTELY DOES NOT JUSTIFY REFUND OR NEGATIVE REVIEW. BY PURCHASING THIS GIG YOU ARE AGREEING WITH MY POLICY AND WILL COMPLY.

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Make all policies clear and require that a buyer order extra gigs if they need more work done. Add the phrase Caveat Emptorum or Buyer Beware/Results May Vary. You’re not a machine and you can’t expect to deliver flawless deliveries on every order for $5 if they want something more they must order gig extras or more than 1 order. believe me your orders will be a lot better and the buyers will thank you.

Archived