Contigency Plan

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

Does anyone have a contingency plan for their gigs and delivery. What I mean is if something happened to you or your family, computer, home (I.e illness, natural disaster) do you have a plan so you can communicate or have someone communicate for you with your buyers about their order (s)

All of my files are stored on Dropbox and I too have the iPhone backup plan, including Dropbox on my phone. The biggest issue for me is that I need software such as Photoshop to complete many of my gigs. Guessing in the event of major event, I would have to suspend my gig until all was well.

Dropbox is an amazing resource - http://db.tt/vVwx7F6k - check it out, they have a free plan that is pretty cool.

If I need to, my husband will get onto my accounts for me (here, my email accounts and other places that I supply content for). If something were to happen to me that would lead to me not being able to complete orders, my husband has username and password details for every single account that I own so he can shut them down if needs be.

I don’t work with anyone but my husband knows my writer contacts should anything need to be completed if I can’t do something for any reason and knows who I would trust should I ever have to outsource the work.

Archived