Gigs with videos vs. no videos

englishteach7

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my point of view, videos and images posted by the sellers describe how they see themselves…By that way, users can identify how confident they are… 🙂 and the reviews, comments and work samples describes how they have been seen by the others… That may be accurate as well as sometimes wrong… I think the best way to get to know is using communication… 🙂

In my point of view, videos and images posted by the sellers describe how they see themselves…By that way, users can identify how confident they are… 🙂 and the reviews, comments and work samples describes how they have been seen by the others… That may be accurate as well as sometimes wrong… I think the best way to get to know is using communication… 🙂

Archived