Gigs with videos vs. no videos

englishteach7

I think this is probably a no-brainer question but here goes: Do gigs with videos get featured more on the feature page compared to gigs without videos?

I am wondering because I am new here (only 4 days) and haven’t put a video up yet. I have yet to have anyone request my gigs. The only gigs I have been getting are the ones on the request a gig section where I click on ones I would like to do.

I want to start having people request me for my services, but I know it will take time. I think some videos will help.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suggest you watch Mr. Cornwell’s very repetitive video on making videos. Just go to add video and you can watch it. (Come on Fiverr, lets get a few more people on the videos with a random video every time! At $5 per video you can probably splash out) 🙂

We make sure that we put videos on everything we do. Not only does it make it more likely that you will be able to communicate to the buyer more easily, but it also enables you to join the Videos search which means you will have more likelihood of been spotted!

What services do you offer!?

I suggest you watch Mr. Cornwell’s very repetitive video on making videos. Just go to add video and you can watch it. (Come on Fiverr, lets get a few more people on the videos with a random video every time! At $5 per video you can probably splash out) 🙂

We make sure that we put videos on everything we do. Not only does it make it more likely that you will be able to communicate to the buyer more easily, but it also enables you to join the Videos search which means you will have more likelihood of been spotted!

To answer your first question. Yes! gigs with videos get featured more than the ones without any. If you have a look on the homepage or even choose from a category on the right sidebar, you can clearly see that 90% of all the featured gigs have videos in them.

I have not been on Fiverr for a very long time but I can tell you from experience that when I started off recently I made 0 sales for my gig… But then I decided on uploading a video… which I did not do at first but you just have to convince yourself to do it, don’t procrastinate because then you are never going to do it! Once I did I started getting orders and its been smooth since then.

They help SELL your gigs!

To answer your first question. Yes! gigs with videos get featured more than the ones without any. If you have a look on the homepage or even choose from a category on the right sidebar, you can clearly see that 90% of all the featured gigs have videos in them.

I have not been on Fiverr for a very long time but I can tell you from experience that when I started off recently I made 0 sales for my gig… But then I decided on uploading a video… which I did not do at first but you just have to convince yourself to do it, don’t procrastinate because then you are never going to do it! Once I did I started getting orders and its been smooth since then.

Archived