I want to cancel a order but its over 5 days

hasnaindolon

any way to cancel or remove feedback ?

Removing feedback isn’t allowed anymore. You have to embrace it - and if it was left by mistake, or with malicious intent (assuming you have proof), then you can contact Customer Support to try and help you.

Removing feedback isn’t allowed anymore. You have to embrace it - and if it was left by mistake, or with malicious intent (assuming you have proof), then you can contact Customer Support to try and help you.

i understood ,but how can i proof ?

cause he wanted a website design , and i did that perfectly with modification too ,but after delivered file .

he suddenly told me ,he did not want that ,and he did not like my design… but i gave him 100% thing that he wanted …

but nothing to do from my corner, everything is depend on buyer …

we seller … always facing this kind of problem ,cause all of buyer not same and not good too

Removing feedback isn’t allowed anymore

hi!Woofy31,

from where I can remove my bad feedback if any one give like this>

thanks

mahir

hi!Woofy31,

thanks

mahir

Like I said earlier, removing feedback is not allowed anymore. You can’t remove feedback.

You can only request the buyer to change their feedback, but many buyers won’t like to do that.

hi!Woofy31,

thanks

mahir

I’m not sure if you can do it five days later but you can try the resolution button and ask if you can have the review removed if you improve it to how he wants it. You can ask one time this way.

As I say, you may have to do this within 3 days. I’ve never tried it.

I’m not sure if you can do it five days later but you can try the resolution button and ask if you can have the review removed if you improve it to how he wants it. You can ask one time this way.

As I say, you may have to do this within 3 days. I’ve never tried it.

I say, you may have to do this within 3 days. I’ve never tried it.

hi misscrystal!

did you face like this situation any time.

thanks

mahir

• 3 months later...

Archived