We need buyers ratings to protec sellers. [pic update]

frank_d

How come we can’t see a buyer’s rating?

I mean sure, after an order has been completed we can give a thumbs down and write a comment. But wouldn’t it be useful to us sellers if we could spot a bad seller as soon as he/she places an order?

Since we won’t be seeing a “reject order” button from fiverr, maybe this is the next best thing for us.

Thoughts anyone?

edit Here’s a screenshot from my phone. When a msg page from a client got loaded kinda funny, this is what I saw at the bottom of the page:

Couldn’t agree more with you. I’m actually dealing with a situation where I mentioned that to customer support. Also when the buyer gives you a thumbs down, it effects your ratings, which also then hurts your income. But when the seller gives a thumbs down, the buyers score stays the same… How is that fair to sellers? Takes a lot of work and time to build up a solid reputation, only for someone to tarnish it if they feel like it. Even if they intentionally want to do it, they can still do it…

Reply to @frank_d: You probably saw their ‘seller rating’. I had a buyer give me negative feedback for delivering exactly what was promised… So I gave him a negative feedback.

I then checked their profile and they still have all 5 stars and 100% rating. So i’m pretty sure the rating you saw was because they were also a seller at some point…

• 3 weeks later...

I would agree to this only if there was careful oversight. I had a seller deliver me a shoddy product, delivered it late, and only after delivering me someone else’s product first. I thumbs down and negative feedback.

Even though I responded to all messages promptly, etc, he left me negative feedback. Retaliatory negative feedback isn’t good for fiverr.

Archived