**Downtime*** Tues night, Wed morning

mjensen415

Fiverr will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on Tuesday/Wednesday. Unfortunately, the site will be unavailable during the following times:
Wednesday morning 4:30am - 7:30am GMT; 12:30am - 3:30am EDT; Tuesday night 9:30p - 12:30a PDT

Advance apologies for any inconvenience.

Thank you kindly for informing us. I would also like clarity on this please…Also are buyers ALSO aware of the downtime?? Are we to deliver before these times? What happens to the timer on active orders? Sorry for all the questions…this is my first experience with this on Fiverr. Thanks

Guest offlinehelpers

Thank you kindly for informing us. I would also like clarity on this please…Also are buyers ALSO aware of the downtime?? Are we to deliver before these times? What happens to the timer on active orders? Sorry for all the questions…this is my first experience with this on Fiverr. Thanks

There’s a big banner telling all Fiverr users about the outage.

If I have any deliveries due, I’d get them done before it’s due to start. Active orders - the timer will stay the same - no allowance for the downtime. 🙂

There is also a notification on fiverr.com.

Archived