I deliverd the Job, and then Buyers asks for cancellation!

alexzoltan

Hello,

i delivered the work, send MULITPLE suggestions with watermarks and when I delivered the one without the watermark buyers said something like “My teacher didnt like it” and asks for mutual cancellation and told me if i not cancell it, he will review bad…

What to do?

Thanks

My suggestion is not to accept cancellation - should he give a bad review, go to CS with your complaint and show them screenshots of where he is using the work already. Explain your case, and they’re most likely going to remove the negative feedback as it is unjustified.

Good luck!

I had a similar problem with a buyer named "fragglesrock "

He asked me to photoshop 3 certificates for him, and then asked for a discount.

I replied him saying I will do a free certificate for him for ever 3 certificates he order. ( the worst part is, he didnt mark all the 3 orders completed )

And he asked me to do a free certificate after the 3 orders, and then he didnt submit any information for 18 hours after the order, and later submitted the information in the last minute and blamed me for submitting it late, me like an idiot, I gave him another bonus order for this, and at last I found that he is just planning to cheat me, and I said I am not going to do the second bonus order I gave him. He cancelled all the orders I delivered him and told me that I went back on my words.

That’s just stupid! I gave him the second bonus because I thought it was my mistake and later realized that it wasnt, and the customer service didnt reply me on time and he cancelled all the 3 orders AND took my files.

The worst part is that, he was praising my photoshop skills when I delivered him the final product, but when cancelling the order, he has written worse comments like " the sellers photoshop skills suck " and I was like WTF?!?!

So anyone who ends up selling something for him, beware.

Sheriff’s Note: Calling out other users on the forum is not allowed.

Just cancel it. Honestly the customer support can’t do anything for you if they decide to leave you a negative feedback. I had a buyer purchase my gig with the sole attention of doing just that.

My buyer didn’t like what he was given (Keep in mind it’s a business card template, so all i do is input your information. You know exactly what you’re getting before you even purchase it) He doesn’t like it, complains so I offer a mutual cancellation. He then declines that and gives me negative feedback on top of that, the buyer messages me and starts harassing me. I was nothing but polite because I thought customer service would handle it. Well… they didn’t. they bascially told me to do good on my other gigs which would negate what this buyer has done to me. Seriously the $4 i made wasn’t even worth the verbal abuse i recieved from the buyer.

So just cancel it as FIVERR really only cares about the buyers on here. I never believed it when i read it in the forums, but it is true…

If you don’t believe my story, you can read the full thing here: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/12675/i-am-being-held-hostage#Item_23

I read your story…

And yea, I totally agree with the customer support only supporting the buyers and not the sellers.

Let me see how does the customer support, support its buyers when there loose all the quality based sellers due to these issues! -_-

Reply to @tzezuka: I used to read stories on the forum and thought that maybe there was a chance that sellers were overreacting. But after dealing with what I have just gone through, I am now convinced it is the case.

I am so outraged by how i was treated by the buyer, but even more upset by how customer support treated and handled the situation. I will now be spending my time this weekend developing a website which sole’s purpose will to be share people’s horror stories on here to warn people about what they are getting themselves into. I guess i’ll be the martyr for the sellers as I’m sure customer support will get angry at me. I think I should withdraw my funds soon as well in case Customer Support decides to terminate my account as I no longer have any idea what goes on over there or how they think.

Good luck!!

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

are you sure it wasn’t just someone trying to sabotage your gig. if you have proof that the person is using your work and gave you a bad review you can get it reversed. If you cancel it and he uses your work you can contact his instructor and say he didn’t do the work and he paid someone. Academic dishonesty can get him expelled. Just a thought. I have warned my customers that order essays off me because some of them provide me with the assignment that has the class, instructor, and college. Haven’t had an essay gig in awhile because too many people try and order gigs on weekends and I will not waste my weekend doing an essay or term paper if they knew they had the assignment for a week or more.

Archived