Finally Level 2 AGAIN!

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

I have finally made it back to level 2 again and I couldn’t be more happy. I woke up today and I got a lovely message from Fiverr welcoming me back to Level 2. It is a complete pain in the arse having to reset the gig extras again to the prices you wanted and editing any new gigs with gig extras. I had someone try and order one gig extra that was $5 that was meant to be $20. She compensated me though with a second order. I’m just glad to have level 2 back. 🙂

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Hey I lost Level 2 back in June and Finally got it back. I am so happy. It was well deserved.

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

ya It took awhile to get my level 2 back but I am happier than ever to have it back.

happy dance

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

well all you need to do is contact me with your gig on Fiverr. Sometimes I have the seller order my Fiverrtastic blog gig, but a lot of times I’ll write about a gig if I like it too.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Reply to @nicred: i lost my level due to too many cancels and from a force cancel i had to do. avoid force cancels like the plague…do not nuke orders. send mutual cancels, but only if you gotta. if it may affect your rating with a negative and they try and threaten you, tell them take it up with Fiverr support. Seriously, only cancel mutually if you really need to. if you need to deliver late get a hold of the customer prior and if you really need to deliver what you can and offer them an IOU explaining you will finish it before a certain date. Most customers like someone who is honest, respectful, and at least delivers something before the deadline. I plan to not make this mistake again and lose my level if i can.

Guest tumichael2

Reply to @cust0mcr3ationz: You are still lucky compared to me. I was banned from Fiverr and lost all achievements that I had worked so hard to earn… (more than 1000 sales, positive reviews,etc). But now I am working hard again on this new account. If you or anyone else could do me a favor by buying my unique Moondancing gig, I’d be really appreciated

Archived