I can not remember Answer of my security question

risamoni21

Guest offlinehelpers

I will sent mail customer services but customer services not be solve my problem

Would you rather they gave out your security details to anybody who might claim to be you?

It’s your security question - you need to know the answer.

I don’t know if I should be worried or not for my account’s safety, but I’ve seen an alarming increase in topics where Fiverr users claim to have forgotten their answers to the security question they have chosen.

OK, I’d understand if, maybe, just a few would have bad memory, but why so many? How can so many forget their own answers to the questions they’ve chosen? It baffles me, and it makes me seriously consider that there might be some other hidden agenda regarding some of those topics (and no, I haven’t pointed fingers at anyone, I just stated a fact that I’ve observed)

I don’t know if I should be worried or not for my account’s safety, but I’ve seen an alarming increase in topics where Fiverr users claim to have forgotten their answers to the security question they have chosen.

OK, I’d understand if, maybe, just a few would have bad memory, but why so many? How can so many forget their own answers to the questions they’ve chosen? It baffles me, and it makes me seriously consider that there might be some other hidden agenda regarding some of those topics (and no, I haven’t pointed fingers at anyone, I just stated a fact that I’ve observed)

Woofy can’t agree much. Is it possible that they found a loophole to do something?

Guest offlinehelpers

Woofy can’t agree much. Is it possible that they found a loophole to do something?

Security questions are usually setup when the account is started, by whoever started the account.

Ways you don’t know the question and answer:

• you’ve got a poor memory and you can’t remember

• you weren’t the person who setup the account

@zeeshan_tirmizi that’s what I thought - there are already many other forums that instruct crooks how to destroy other people’s profiles, how to get free work from fiverr, how to post random stuff on this forum to get orders, and shady stuff like that, so I bet there are also forums that instruct on how to hack accounts by claiming to have forgotten the account details

@offlinehelpers poor memory, agreed, but why so many with poor memory? especially since @misscrystal said it, the questions are so easy that you cannot forget them, unless you’ve had amnesia, or 😉

I don’t even remember what’s my question or the answer… But I’m pretty sure that as soon as I read the question I’ll know the answer.

That’s the point of security questions, it should be like a math question where there’s only one correct answer and not a guessing game of a childhood memory that’s been stuck in limbo for years…

So, I don’t think there’s some kind of secret agenda or conspiracy 😃

Exactly as @woofy31 and @misscrystal said. This sudden growth of “forgot my security question” threads looks suspicious.

See here ? The security question/answer topics keep on coming 😒

We did leave out a third possible option: what if Fiverr has a bug in regards to this, and the answer to the security question gets scrambled? Just like with the Forum that sometimes adds a “1” suffix to the username, maybe Fiverr adds something to the answer sometimes 😛

We did leave out a third possible option: what if Fiverr has a bug in regards to this, and the answer to the security question gets scrambled? Just like with the Forum that sometimes adds a “1” suffix to the username, maybe Fiverr adds something to the answer sometimes 😛

Sigh and I spoke to them and they are like try and remember. I know my answer and it didn’t work I even try all the possible answers and nothing so I honestly don’t know what to do. Its so easy to change my password but the can’t let me reset my password

@zeeshan_tirmizi that’s what I thought - there are already many other forums that instruct crooks how to destroy other people’s profiles, how to get free work from fiverr, how to post random stuff on this forum to get orders, and shady stuff like that, so I bet there are also forums that instruct on how to hack accounts by claiming to have forgotten the account details

@offlinehelpers poor memory, agreed, but why so many with poor memory? especially since @misscrystal said it, the questions are so easy that you cannot forget them, unless you’ve had amnesia, or 😉

I reassure u I’m the girl in the dp. I have no reason to highjack an account. My security answer is easy but I don’t know y its rejecting it but sigh I can’t even bother stress right now. If no one believes me its okay and understandable

That’s it it’s a bug for sure. They should really consider doing something for it.

how to post random stuff on this forum to get orders

Thanks you for valuable information, sir,

I reassure u I’m the girl in the dp. I have no reason to highjack an account. My security answer is easy but I don’t know y its rejecting it but sigh I can’t even bother stress right now. If no one believes me its okay and understandable

You could offer to send them ID I guess, there were cases when they asked people for a scan of their ID and a photo of them holding their ID.

I can’t remember how the security question thing is set up, did one have to confirm it or just type it in once?

There are even places with bad setups where you only type your password once on registration, so if you have a typo in there, bad luck…

You could offer to send them ID I guess, there were cases when they asked people for a scan of their ID and a photo of them holding their ID.

I can’t remember how the security question thing is set up, did one have to confirm it or just type it in once?

There are even places with bad setups where you only type your password once on registration, so if you have a typo in there, bad luck…

Thank you this is informative.

you responded to my query as well. Something is wrong with the system cause the same password the rejected is working now. There is a glitch

Archived