Status "late" in revision!

rankwinz

Guest offlinehelpers

Screenshot_4

But what you say about dashboard indicators? I detect that revision affect on

“Orders Completed” when your revision stay many days.

What experience you have?

Thanks

No - revisions don’t reduce the orders completed percentage, only cancelled orders do.

• 3 months later...

I’m confused, here. Just WHERE are you seeing that these kinds of Orders have negatively effected your Profile/account?

I was under the impression that as long as the INITIAL delivery is on time, the fact that any revisions cause it to show as “Late” is reversed upon Order completion. To whit, I’ve had several Orders with revision requests that ended up saying “Late”. However, upon Completion, they showed up as “Completed” and under my Orders, I have NOTHING under the “Late” tab, so they were not considered to be late deliveries… I just double-checked and that’s correct; none of my so-called “Late” orders are listed as such.

Thank you- I know this is an old thread, but it answered my question. I’ve run into a string of buyers requesting multiple revisions after the initial delivery is complete. I was worried, having seen the ##LATE## warning on the order page, but knowing that the initial delivery is the most important factor makes me feel much better. Thanks!

Thank you- I know this is an old thread, but it answered my question. I’ve run into a string of buyers requesting multiple revisions after the initial delivery is complete. I was worried, having seen the ##LATE## warning on the order page, but knowing that the initial delivery is the most important factor makes me feel much better. Thanks!

You can also use resolution center. In the right widget panel. There you will have option to add more time.

Archived