Status "late" in revision!

rankwinz

Hello

I have question, please write your opinion:

Order was delivered in time, after delivery date client ask of revision and now order in in status late.
So how this affect on profile? I detect that this situation affect on “Orders Completed”
But why? I done all in time and I think when client ask for revision after delivery date this must not affect on our profile, what you think?

For example if I need 2 days to make changes in order and during 2 days I will have this order as late?

I think that this is not fair!

For what then client have “Revisions” ?

Screenshot_5.png.0a6cd0b7b6e55e405ab49cefac7d2f34.png

Hello

Order was delivered in time, after delivery date client ask of revision and now order in in status late.

So how this affect on profile? I detect that this situation affect on “Orders Completed”

But why? I done all in time and I think when client ask for revision after delivery date this must not affect on our profile, what you think?

For example if I need 2 days to make changes in order and during 2 days I will have this order as late?

I need 2 days to make changes in order and during 2 days I will have this order as late?

Yes

Why?

Fiverr give you free choice to offer your services with the delivery time you want. If you take two days to complete an order (revisions included) then don’t offer to deliver within 2 days… put 4.

But why? I done all in time

Read the ToS duh… there you can see how Delivery Time and Revisions work…

If you haven’t read them and just “thought” it should work like this or that… then it’s not unfair, it’s your fault for not reading them.

Best!

I need 2 days to make changes in order and during 2 days I will have this order as late?

Yes

Why?

Fiverr give you free choice to offer your services with the delivery time you want. If you take two days to complete an order (revisions included) then don’t offer to deliver within 2 days… put 4.

But why? I done all in time

Read the ToS duh… there you can see how Delivery Time and Revisions work…

If you haven’t read them and just “thought” it should work like this or that… then it’s not unfair, it’s your fault for not reading them.

Best!

Thanks for your reply!

But I know how all work and not in quantity of days is problem!

Example :

Delivery time of order is 5 days but I delivered it after 3 days, on 2 days ahead of schedule.

As you know clients not respond immediatly, and for example after 3 days from date when I delivered order client ask revision (and this is a problem), but if he or she asked revision during this 2 days after my delivery, this did not affect on profile because I have time for delivery.

This situation is very specific.

Do you understand what I mean now?

Thanks for your reply!

But I know how all work and not in quantity of days is problem!

Example :

Delivery time of order is 5 days but I delivered it after 3 days, on 2 days ahead of schedule.

As you know clients not respond immediatly, and for example after 3 days from date when I delivered order client ask revision (and this is a problem), but if he or she asked revision during this 2 days after my delivery, this did not affect on profile because I have time for delivery.

Do you understand what I mean now?

I surely do.

And my whole theory is that the system wants to be fair.

My theory:

TRS and Higher rated sellers will, at one point, struggle to deliver in time, as the orders may arise dramatically.

The options are:

• you limit the amount of orders in your queue
  • you outsource your work to fellow lower ranked sellers
  • you ask for cancellation
  • you are late at all of them and ergo, re-think about all the possibilities above

In this way Fiverr never loses, because the client will always have someone to work for them: if it’s not you… should be someone else.

This should be their concept of Fairness, to try not to monopolize the work in just few sellers.

And that’s why IMO, they stress you with the delivery time “trick” and also the 24h time for revisions after the clock stops ticking.

I surely do.

My theory:

TRS and Higher rated sellers will, at one point, struggle to deliver in time, as the orders may arise dramatically.

The options are:

• you are late at all of them and ergo, re-think about all the possibilities above

In this way Fiverr never loses, because the client will always have someone to work for them: if it’s not you… should be someone else.

This should be their concept of Fairness, to try not to monopolize the work in just few sellers.

And that’s why IMO, they stress you with the delivery time “trick” and also the 24h time for revisions after the clock stops ticking.

Thank you very much!

I surely do.

My theory:

The options are:

you outsource your work to fellow lower ranked sellers

hmm…i.e. sellers hiring other sellers for completing their own gig tasks… I thought this was against ToS … anyway if TRS sellers do this regularly, …what the heck are they waiting for?? HIRE ME… and get some load off your 20-30 queued up orders!!! …lol 😁

Thank you. I also had this very same doubt regarding late deliveries in case of revisions. So, you have to include the possible time required to do revision as well in advance in your regular delivery time.

But @rankwinz has a good point. Some Buyers do take time to respond to the sellers while the order is in progress. And the last thing that sellers want is to have their delays due to slow response of the buyers.

Maybe Fiverr should introduce an option under pricing section of the delivery time to define the duration required for 1,2,3 or more revisions additionally. They already have option available for fast delivery at extra cost, right? (as part of Fiverr’s smart business policy to churn in more $$ haha)

you outsource your work to fellow lower ranked sellers

hmm…i.e. sellers hiring other sellers for completing their own gig tasks… I thought this was against ToS … anyway if TRS sellers do this regularly, …what the heck are they waiting for?? HIRE ME… and get some load off your 20-30 queued up orders!!! …lol 😁

Thank you. I also had this very same doubt regarding late deliveries in case of revisions. So, you have to include the possible time required to do revision as well in advance in your regular delivery time.

But @rankwinz has a good point. Some Buyers do take time to respond to the sellers while the order is in progress. And the last thing that sellers want is to have their delays due to slow response of the buyers.

Maybe Fiverr should introduce an option under pricing section of the delivery time to define the duration required for 1,2,3 or more revisions additionally. They already have option available for fast delivery at extra cost, right? (as part of Fiverr’s smart business policy to churn in more $$ haha)

Outsourcing is like normal buying within Fiverr:

You cannot do something for your client, because of X reasons. You find another fellow seller to do it, you order, control the delivery, and if he was good you leave a positive review, and if he was not you rate him accordingly.

Something completely else is the so-called review chains, where sellers buy from others just to give positive fake reviews, independently of the quality of their work. That’s not allowed.

you have to include the possible time required to do revision as well in advance in your regular delivery time

That’s almost impossible to calculate, as every project/client is different.

The tools to minimize the risks of delivering late are aleady there. You can choose to have mandatory questions on your Gig, in order to gather as much information as possible, and be able to deliver your work with maximum approach to what your client needs. In this case you have higher possibilities that your work will be accepted at the very first try, with no revisions.

Hope it helps

Outsourcing is like normal buying within Fiverr:

You cannot do something for your client, because of X reasons. You find another fellow seller to do it, you order, control the delivery, and if he was good you leave a positive review, and if he was not you rate him accordingly.

Something completely else is the so-called review chains, where sellers buy from others just to give positive fake reviews, independently of the quality of their work. That’s not allowed.

you have to include the possible time required to do revision as well in advance in your regular delivery time

The tools to minimize the risks of delivering late are aleady there. You can choose to have mandatory questions on your Gig, in order to gather as much information as possible, and be able to deliver your work with maximum approach to what your client needs. In this case you have higher possibilities that your work will be accepted at the very first try, with no revisions.

Hope it helps

As you know on fiverr are many clients, which press “Revision” but write their questions or something else, which it not about any changes.

For example client give me “Revision” and wrote how he is happy with our work, “Revision” was done when order was delivered several days ago and in time. He put his “Revision” at night when I was on bed and till them morning I get “Revision” with “Late”

Also was many and many cases with “Revisions”. I think better will be if order was done in time and client will ask for “Revision” in any way, order must have 24 hours timer to answer him or make changes. But this must not give affect on profile because situation is very specific!

As you know on fiverr are many clients, which press “Revision” but write their questions or something else, which it not about any changes.

For example client give me “Revision” and wrote how he is happy with our work, “Revision” was done when order was delivered several days ago and in time. He put his “Revision” at night when I was on bed and till them morning I get “Revision” with “Late”

Also was many and many cases with “Revisions”. I think better will be if order was done in time and client will ask for “Revision” in any way, order must have 24 hours timer to answer him or make changes. But this must not give affect on profile because situation is very specific!

I know those cases exist, it happens also that a client clicks on “revisions” and asks none, instead they say:

I will check with my partners and be back.

Due to this rules already existing in the system: 3 days time for a client to ask for revisions, etc. The most important is (besides asking Fiverr to come with something better, and waiting to have any improvement) your communication with your client and most of all the level of TRUST.

The few times it happened to me, I’ve explained in a polite and professional way to my client how this kind of situations affect my account. Sometimes they even accepted without controlling because they know they can come after to me and I keep my word and do the changes even when the order is closed.

Building this kind of relationship with your client/s is fundamental to skip some ‘failures’ on the Fiverr system. And as a seller I believe we all point to that 👍

Short answer 🙂

Just go to resolve now and extend one day , your buyer will extend it and you will be able to re deliver it with in time,

Late Deliveries result in ->

Ranking Loss

etc.

Just go to resolve now and extend one day , your buyer will extend it and you will be able to re deliver it with in time,

I see you did not read my message above! I know about what you wrote, I recommend you read all from start and you will understand what I mean!

But thanks anyway

I know those cases exist, it happens also that a client clicks on “revisions” and asks none, instead they say:

I will check with my partners and be back.

Due to this rules already existing in the system: 3 days time for a client to ask for revisions, etc. The most important is (besides asking Fiverr to come with something better, and waiting to have any improvement) your communication with your client and most of all the level of TRUST.

The few times it happened to me, I’ve explained in a polite and professional way to my client how this kind of situations affect my account. Sometimes they even accepted without controlling because they know they can come after to me and I keep my word and do the changes even when the order is closed.

Building this kind of relationship with your client/s is fundamental to skip some ‘failures’ on the Fiverr system. And as a seller I believe we all point to that 👍

Absolutely agree with you, there are many clients with different understanding what we do for them and how we work here on fiverr!

Hello

So how this affect on profile? I detect that this situation affect on "Orders Completed"

hmmm i haven’t tried that

because I am always late

because i don’t care if i’m late or not

I care on “quality of my work” and satisfaction of my every single client.

that is WHY if you see my profile

my standing is "Rated Orders 100%, 5 star rating, 88% delivery, etc.

I see you did not read my message above! I know about what you wrote, I recommend you read all from start and you will understand what I mean!

But thanks anyway

I gave you the short answer bro you can’t do anything in this regards so extend it and redeliver you can’t compete with the buyer .

So how this affect on profile? I detect that this situation affect on "Orders Completed"

because I am always late

because I am always late

I see you have 1 level and not many orders. But remember if you have orders in status “late” you can lost 10% of your future clients, you must see this notice from fiverr!

It is one of several important fiverr rules!

I gave you the short answer bro you can’t do anything in this regards so extend it and redeliver you can’t compete with the buyer .

Thank you! But I opened this topic to get other opinions of sellers!

I also recommend you read this Example :

I’m confused, here. Just WHERE are you seeing that these kinds of Orders have negatively effected your Profile/account?

I was under the impression that as long as the INITIAL delivery is on time, the fact that any revisions cause it to show as “Late” is reversed upon Order completion. To whit, I’ve had several Orders with revision requests that ended up saying “Late”. However, upon Completion, they showed up as “Completed” and under my Orders, I have NOTHING under the “Late” tab, so they were not considered to be late deliveries… I just double-checked and that’s correct; none of my so-called “Late” orders are listed as such.

I’m confused, here. Just WHERE are you seeing that these kinds of Orders have negatively effected your Profile/account?

I was under the impression that as long as the INITIAL delivery is on time, the fact that any revisions cause it to show as “Late” is reversed upon Order completion. To whit, I’ve had several Orders with revision requests that ended up saying “Late”. However, upon Completion, they showed up as “Completed” and under my Orders, I have NOTHING under the “Late” tab, so they were not considered to be late deliveries… I just double-checked and that’s correct; none of my so-called “Late” orders are listed as such.

To whit, I’ve had several Orders with revision requests that ended up saying “Late”. However, upon Completion, they showed up as “Completed” and under my Orders, I have NOTHING under the “Late” tab, so they were not considered to be late deliveries…

I think that when clients ask for “Revision” order status “late” system automatically shows whenever the order is past the initial delivery.

yes you are right , fiverr have to change the policy

Need to exclude word “Late” from place where is timer when order was delivered in time and after several days client ask for “Revision” to avoid confusion of sellers!

because I am always late

I see you have 1 level and not many orders. But remember if you have orders in status “late” you can lost 10% of your future clients, you must see this notice from fiverr!

It is one of several important fiverr rules!

still i don’t care

we’re diff. you’re an SEO i am a Game Designer.

remember we still have buyer requested a job.

you can also get the 10% back in small job like logo etc.

but in game designing we need consistence,

Need to exclude word “Late” from place where is timer when order was delivered in time and after several days client ask for “Revision” to avoid confusion of sellers!

I agree. It would be great if “Late” did NOT show up in these instances, but I doubt that’s high on Fiverr’s list of coding changes to be made.

• 2 weeks later...

I have several cases of this and from my experience it doesn’t affect your Delivered on Time rating. This wouldn’t be considered as late. I did a revision for about 2 weeks after I delivered the file and it was no problem at all. Though Fiverr should really change the title into “in revision” or something.

Anyway I did deliver my gig 3 hours late once and my delivery time dropped to 86% 😕

Archived