How to complete fiverr's new user tutorial?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still haven’t completed the discobot any suggestions you have learned?

I’ve just done it now 🙂

You PM discobot (thanks gina) and discobot tells you to type @ and his name and help to see what he does.

Typing “@” and “start new user” (in the PM conversation) allows you to do the first shortish training course about how to do various things on the forum (I didn’t understand what I had to do in the message and I finished the “new user” course after the “advanced user” course). But to start the new user course off after typing that when he says to bookmark the post for a possible gift later that’s what you need to do to start the tutorial off (bookmark the post in the private conversation thread).

The “advanced user” course starts when you type “@” and “discobot” and “start advanced user” and you get the “Licensed” badge at the end.

It teaches you how to quote posts, like posts, report posts, search for things, use bold/italics, use emojis, add pictures, watch threads and various other forum things.

I’ve just done it now 🙂

You PM discobot (thanks gina) and discobot tells you to type @ and his name and help to see what he does.

Typing “@” and “start new user” (in the PM conversation) allows you to do the first shortish training course about how to do various things on the forum (I didn’t understand what I had to do in the message and I finished the “new user” course after the “advanced user” course). But to start the new user course off after typing that when he says to bookmark the post for a possible gift later that’s what you need to do to start the tutorial off (bookmark the post in the private conversation thread).

The “advanced user” course starts when you type “@” and “discobot” and “start advanced user” and you get the “Licensed” badge at the end.

It teaches you how to quote posts, like posts, report posts, search for things, use bold/italics, use emojis, add pictures, watch threads and various other forum things.

@uk1000 Thanks I have been struggling to get through this, I appreciate the help and I too earned the Licence!

• 1 month later...
Guest discobot

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

• 2 months later...

I’ve just done it now 🙂

Hi. Please help me. I PM to discobot I found only reply from discobot like this

image.thumb.png.a5f427c257cbc09f457fbeeb57340f89.png

When I PM to one forum user include @discobot. I found same reply.

what should I do now ?? Thanks

I’ve just done it now 🙂

You don’t PM another user, you PM discobot to do the tutorial I think.

ie. PM discobot. and follow the rest of the instructions in the message above.

eg. Typing “@” and “start new user” (in the PM conversation with discobot) allows you to do the first shortish training course about how to do various things on the forum

Hi. Please help me. I PM to discobot I found only reply from discobot like this

When I PM to one forum user include @discobot. I found same reply.

what should I do now ?? Thanks

you will have to follow a process step by step

uk1000Aug 21 marymac11

I’ve just done it now 🙂

you will have to follow a process step by step

uk1000Aug 21 marymac11

I’ve just done it now 🙂

Hi. Did you check my screenshot from previous reply. When I message to discobot. I got only this reply. 😦

Guest discobot

reply to discobot with “@discobot display help”

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@discobot roll 2d6

🎲 3, 6

@discobot quote

🗨️ Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

🔮 You may rely on it

its not just one step brother discobot is asking you to say "start new user " follow what he is asking you read his replies properly and you will get there

Bro I follow the instruction of discobot I have completed the one more step. It’s the last reply of discobot. Discobot don’t reply anymore. If I use “start new user” He reply me with instruction that already I have completed. Discobot ask me “can you make some words bold or italic” When I do that and reply. Discobot only like my reply. Thanks

You don’t PM another user, you PM discobot to do the tutorial I think.

ie. PM discobot. and follow the rest of the instructions in the message above.

eg. Typing “@” and “start new user” (in the PM conversation with discobot) allows you to do the first shortish training course about how to do various things on the forum

hey bro please help that guy mmh4560 he is having trouble

I’ve just done it now 🙂

Thanks a ton! Worked for me as well. 🙂

• 4 weeks later...

Archived