Am I allowed to disclose my full name?

Guest phantompower

if you offer the service as rockbellstudios, then the client should credit rockbellstudios

Guest phantompower

I believe they want my name for a non disclosure agreement. I’m totally ok with this but I don’t want to brake any Fiverr rules.

Thanks!

Questions is, do you want to give them the name?

I believe they want my name for a non disclosure agreement. I’m totally ok with this but I don’t want to brake any Fiverr rules.

Thanks!

I believe they want my name for a non disclosure agreement.

You’ll need to get a permission from Customer Support to be allowed to sign NDAs, if I remember correctly.

Thanks!

If it’s for an NDA it needs to happen in an order and not outside the order in messaging. When I did my first one I checked with CS and there’s no real reason not to do that as it covers you but you’ll get the standard message: you can exchange information in an order if it is essential for the completion of the order.

If it’s a small order you might not want to bother (I set up a custom order for one client who needed the NDA signed before sending me the files so that I could quote for the main order).

Archived