Do only TOP SELLERS get regular orders per month these days? (secret poll inside)

poll  

100 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• Yes, Top sellers are major crowd pullers these days
    • No, Level 1 & 2 sellers aren't trying hard enough!
    • Level 1 & 2 sellers are as much talented as top dogs, it's just because of the Buyer's mentality of trusting sellers with TOP label first.
    • New sellers are blessed with great sacrificial talents. They regularly help repel buyers away from them early on, by constant spamming in Buyer's request section
    • New sellers don't bother going through Fiverr academy or podcasts
    • Some Level 2 sellers are more successful and make more money than top guns.
    • Because New sellers introduce themselves in "improve my gigs" section instead of "New user introduction" section and let everyone know that they are not getting orders. (another sacrificial technique)

@jonbaas , it’s good for you that you’re into logo design 🙂

I firmly believe that the speed of work depends on it’s type and not only on a good working ethic, like photoshop/illustrator logo design that you do, but for more technical and in-depth work like music production, it’s impossible to manage 20-30 queued up orders especially for True music composers and not so called “beat makers” who sell pre-made beats to their clients in 24 hours or less. I’ve seen some composers having 10-15 queued up orders which is insane tbh. I am 100% sure they have a huge collection of pre-made beats in advance or work with a team or hire others sellers behind the scenes (from third party hiring platform)

True music composers know very well that we have to create music from scratch to offer maximum customization to our clients and it takes at least 5 days per song/instrumental.

I am myself a single individual and like to focus fully on one project at a time. For me, quality matters more than quantity or speed of work… and my work ethic is very tight. 🙂

it’s good for you that you’re into logo design

Yes, it is good that I have a college degree in graphics art and logo design. When I tell people that I am trained in design, and I do this professionally, I can say that with all honesty, and mean exactly what I say. My clients hire me because they trust my skills, and know that I’ll do a great job.

Nothing is impossible if you know what you’re doing, and you do it well.

for more technical and in-depth work like music production, it’s impossible to manage 20-30 queued up orders especially for True music composers and not so called “beat makers” who sell pre-made beats to their clients in 24 hours or less

Like I said. Nothing is impossible for people – even music producers – who know what they are doing, and do it well. Don’t judge others based upon your own understanding. Everyone has different skills, and everyone has different abilities. It is not hard to manage a large gig queue, if you know what you’re doing.

• 3 years later...

With most new, level 1 and even level 2 sellers complaining about not getting orders for months, (and even for years to some 😯) what do you think is the reason behind it? Are the top sellers in your category of work getting all the orders (including those impressive long list of order queues that I always wonder how the heck they manage to deliver on time lol… one single individual cannot do such a task of handling 20 to 30 queued up orders).

Here’s a poll:

• No, Level 1 & 2 sellers aren’t trying hard enough!
  • Level 1 & 2 sellers are as much talented as top dogs, it’s just because of the Buyer’s mentality of trusting sellers with TOP label first.
  • New sellers are blessed with great sacrificial talents. They regularly help repel buyers away from them early on, by constant spamming in Buyer’s request section
  • New sellers don’t bother going through Fiverr academy or podcasts
  • Because New sellers introduce themselves in “improve my gigs” section instead of “New user introduction” section and let everyone know that they are not getting orders. (another sacrificial technique)

0voters

Well, this time I am kinda glad he did. It was interesting to read the story from 3 years ago, copy-paste - same thing happening today. So it is not COVID, it is just life.

I was sure this is new post since the:

With most new, level 1 and even level 2 sellers complaining about not getting orders for months

has not changed…

@jenihiggs is no longer with Fiverr or changed her name

@uncarved still rocks by the looks of it

@jonbaas too

With most new, level 1 and even level 2 sellers complaining about not getting orders for months, (and even for years to some 😯) what do you think is the reason behind it? Are the top sellers in your category of work getting all the orders (including those impressive long list of order queues that I always wonder how the heck they manage to deliver on time lol… one single individual cannot do such a task of handling 20 to 30 queued up orders).

Here’s a poll:

• No, Level 1 & 2 sellers aren’t trying hard enough!
  • Level 1 & 2 sellers are as much talented as top dogs, it’s just because of the Buyer’s mentality of trusting sellers with TOP label first.
  • New sellers are blessed with great sacrificial talents. They regularly help repel buyers away from them early on, by constant spamming in Buyer’s request section
  • New sellers don’t bother going through Fiverr academy or podcasts
  • Because New sellers introduce themselves in “improve my gigs” section instead of “New user introduction” section and let everyone know that they are not getting orders. (another sacrificial technique)

0voters

With most new, level 1 and even level 2 sellers complaining about not getting orders for months

has not changed…

Some things never change!

Exactly! I never checked date of discussion. But it’s still relevant.

But it’s still relevant.

No, quite opposite. It is irrelevant.

The amount of sales is just matter of luck if you are in an overcrowded category or if you have something that is unique and in demand, at the moment you can rise to the stars fast.

So, Fiverr sellers had problems getting sales every year every month all around past 10 years.

Archived