Hi you guys! Newbie here!

Hi people,
I just joined fiverr today. It was just a spur of the moment decision and in all honesty I have no idea what I am doing, I have already created three gigs so far, no clue if they are right? But sure I’ll give it a bash anyway!

So I thought I might introduce myself here! The names Kirsty I am a mother of two fur babies and lover of cabbage and bacon. I have many different hobbies, photography, doodles, knitting, html/css all of which are self taught and I am constantly doing research on these subjects to improve my skills!
Please feel free to say hi I would love to get to know some of you lovely people in the community.

If you guys have any advice for a newbie like me please don’t hesitate to share! 🙂

Thank you!

Hey Kirsty, and welcome to the Forum!

Hopefully you’ll have a great time with us - and don’t get scared by our bad moods at times, we’re great people as you’ll see if you stick around more 😃

As for advice for a newbie, I always advise getting to know the ins and outs of Fiverr so that you stay away from any trouble. And yes, that involves a bit of reading, but it’s an enlightening read - at least it was for me, I’m a bit of a weirdo 😃

10372219_10152887915282025_3628243543861875964_n.jpg.985e01c5e35d6dcf9b5f4ea765d5009e.jpg

So, before you embark in your Fiverr journey, here’s the readings we all recommend you do to avoid problems:

1. Fiverr Academy - a beautiful place to be! To be learning, that is 😛
  2. Terms of Service - as boring as it may sound, it’s actually written as a great guide!
  3. The Support Page - whatever was omitted on the previous pages, you’ll find here 😉

And if you plan on staying longer on the Forum with us and have good laughs or find out things about things on things, you should also be going through some of the Community Rules & Guidelines topics

With that said, I hope it won’t be a too long or tedious read, and we’ll be waiting for you to join us on this planet called Fiverr.

Hey Kirsty, and welcome to the Forum!

Hopefully you’ll have a great time with us - and don’t get scared by our bad moods at times, we’re great people as you’ll see if you stick around more 😃

As for advice for a newbie, I always advise getting to know the ins and outs of Fiverr so that you stay away from any trouble. And yes, that involves a bit of reading, but it’s an enlightening read - at least it was for me, I’m a bit of a weirdo 😃

f4afabc449edcb28f6b8ba7b4aa09e1caceead57.jpg

So, before you embark in your Fiverr journey, here’s the readings we all recommend you do to avoid problems:

1. Fiverr Academy - a beautiful place to be! To be learning, that is 😛
  2. Terms of Service - as boring as it may sound, it’s actually written as a great guide!
  3. The Support Page - whatever was omitted on the previous pages, you’ll find here 😉

And if you plan on staying longer on the Forum with us and have good laughs or find out things about things on things, you should also be going through some of the Community Rules & Guidelines topics

With that said, I hope it won’t be a too long or tedious read, and we’ll be waiting for you to join us on this planet called Fiverr.

Thank you so much Woofy31…seems like my kinda place! Can’t go wrong with weird!

Thanks also for all the info, I’ll get reading right away! Wouldn’t want to get in any trouble 😉

Thank you so much Woofy31…seems like my kinda place! Can’t go wrong with weird!

Thanks also for all the info, I’ll get reading right away! Wouldn’t want to get in any trouble 😉

OK, I admit, it’s going to be a long read 😜

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there

It sounds like you have many talents to share here on Fiverr. Just explore every possible category and - to follow Fiverr’s advice - create gigs for something you know well how to do AND (important) something that you really enjoy and love to do!

All the best with your gigs!

Hi there

It sounds like you have many talents to share here on Fiverr. Just explore every possible category and - to follow Fiverr’s advice - create gigs for something you know well how to do AND (important) something that you really enjoy and love to do!

All the best with your gigs!

Thank you so much happyspace, I have decided to take my time and test the water, really enjoying it so far. Looking forward to getting stuck in when I’m feeling a little more comfortable! 🙂

Archived