Are my gig descriptions correct?

glitchyy

Good day, my seniors. As I’ve mentioned recently, I’m newly introduced to fiverr and it seems like I have a very little knowledge about it.

I do not know exactlt what to place under my gig descriptions but here is my profile :

favicon.icoFiverr.com 1495515677957_Profile.png

glitchyy's public profile on Fiverr

I'm a freelance imaged-based graphic designer in span of 3 years. These skills I have applied under a number local and interschool projects. I specialize in creating Event Posters, Flyers, Web Design PSD, Business Cards and Layouts. Currently in...

I have edited the descriptions except for the web design and I hope I did it correctly?

Thank you for your warm assistance.

The descriptions look correct and the designs are great - very talented. I would suggest more information, particularly on your profile page. The more (relevant) information you give people then the better they can decide if they will buy from you.

The descriptions look correct and the designs are great - very talented. I would suggest more information, particularly on your profile page. The more (relevant) information you give people then the better they can decide if they will buy from you.

Thank you so much, Sir! You are as well a very talented writer. However, I’m still working on my profile too. I’m still formatting how to make it sound more professional.

Archived