Need price point advice ASAP!

xpertjtb1

here’s a link to the job posting in question:

PLEASE REVIEW THIS JOB OFFERING, THANKS!

Everyone on these boards could really help me out by taking a look at the service I want to provide and providing some constructive feedback.

Looking forward to hearing how the community feels about my initial service offering.

As we complete inital development and begin expanding our service offerings here on fiverr, which services should we focus on that would provide largest benefit as far as revenue vs completion time.

It’s been a long time since I attempted to use Fiverr and I want to give it another shot.

WE ARE ANXIOUSLY AWAITING THIS AMAZING COMMUNITY’S GUIDANCE! (yes, in our superhero underwear).

Best Regards,
Jason Bray
Cloudable Agency
[woops! email address was removed]

fiver-mautic-hero-custom.thumb.jpg.0da22f7e09c23b63347de5788fc9e59a.jpg

take your email address out of the post.

Also, you say “I” and “we” which is misleading and confusing. Are you one person or a group?

Great question, I am posting as myself (singular account), however we are a group (and will either convert this account or build a new one if we see any success here). I was a bit worried it would come across as being confusing.

We have a database programmer & security analyst, I am a dev & consultant (also have a strong design background), and we are currently looking for:

• a technically saavy sales manager
  • another designer (familiar with Adobe products a must)
  • intern that wants to accelerate their learning using real world practical applications of marketing concepts & techniques.

I’d also like to add that as we are a fledgling agency, we are highly negotiable and would be open to discussing building partnerships with interested firms as long as our business objectives were in line.

We bring a lot to the table, I just want to make sure that I convey that effectively.

Regards,

Jason Bray

Great question, I am posting as myself (singular account), however we are a group (and will either convert this account or build a new one if we see any success here). I was a bit worried it would come across as being confusing.

We have a database programmer & security analyst, I am a dev & consultant (also have a strong design background), and we are currently looking for:

• a technically saavy sales manager
  • another designer (familiar with Adobe products a must)
  • intern that wants to accelerate their learning using real world practical applications of marketing concepts & techniques.

I’d also like to add that as we are a fledgling agency, we are highly negotiable and would be open to discussing building partnerships with interested firms as long as our business objectives were in line.

We bring a lot to the table, I just want to make sure that I convey that effectively.

Regards,

Jason Bray

Hi, umm and contact me if you need anything to convert to vector scalable files which can be use for web purposes too 😸

Hi, umm and contact me if you need anything to convert to vector scalable files which can be use for web purposes too 😸

Are some images not displaying properly? I’m multi-tasking about 50 things right now and it would be a big help if you could point them out for me. But thank you, I can export/convert any format required! Just looking for a pointer as to what isn’t displaying properly.

Archived