How to increase my gig veiws and impration?

shohanasharmin0

Please check out my profile too. I think have done a good job there but am not getting orders…
I am a bit perplex with doing what is right. I do not even know what to do to get orders. Most top sellers on fiverr refused to show their exact strategy on how they get orders.

Please who can be of help here?

Please check out my profile too. I think have done a good job there but am not getting orders…

I am a bit perplex with doing what is right. I do not even know what to do to get orders. Most top sellers on fiverr refused to show their exact strategy on how they get orders.

The exact strategy is:

There’s no strategy 😉

Unless delivering exactly what you offer, great communication and some social media marketing counts as a strategy 😛

If you want help you need to post your own heading in the category “Improve My Gig”.

Archived