Fiverr support just Buyers?

yaaassir

It is debatable, in my opinion they are neutral because sellers are equally important to them… if you present your case strongly and you understand the and don’t break any TOS they will definitely be with you.

Some guys here are missing the entire point I was trying to make. It sounds like OP does not know if it was Paypal or customer support that cancelled the order.

I assure you if it was customer support there was a good reason. They will NOT cancel an order just because a buyer asks them to.

Just Remember Buyer is the KING 😉

I beg to differ Buyers are not the King :crown: or Queen. 😉

This. Usually I will agree that the customer is always right, but that’s not necessarily the case anymore. Not after I encountered several buyers on Fiverr. But who knows. I’m just not willing to acquiesce to do more work unless I get paid.

This. Usually I will agree that the customer is always right, but that’s not necessarily the case anymore. Not after I encountered several buyers on Fiverr. But who knows. I’m just not willing to acquiesce to do more work unless I get paid.

Agree with you…!!!

Simply, Paypal keeps sending info letters saying that people can get BACK their money paied for digital goods.

45 days as I remember is time limit or so …

thanks for your valuable information. In this way every buyer can get back their money within 45 day…!!!

Yeah, you are right…!!!

There also should be a criteria for new sellers to get orders…!!!

There also should be a criteria for new sellers to get orders…!!!

This is one flaw of fiverr. New seller has to work hard to get first order…!!!

So, maybe Fiverr should just give money to all new sellers for nothing, that would make it easy. How much? $50 $5000? $5,000,000? Come on, now… 😴

Guest offlinehelpers

right…!!! fiverr market place is just running on the basis of buyers…!!!

Well, let’s be honest, it wouldn’t be much of a market place if there were no buyers and only sellers, so CS has to do the right thing for both buyers and sellers - a delicate balancing act I’m sure you’ll agree.

But hey, if you want to keep criticising them, you go right ahead - it is a public forum, which all of CS and all your buyers can read. 😉

Well, let’s be honest, it wouldn’t be much of a market place if there were no buyers and only sellers, so CS has to do the right thing for both buyers and sellers - a delicate balancing act I’m sure you’ll agree.

But hey, if you want to keep criticising them, you go right ahead - it is a public forum, which all of CS and all your buyers can read. 😉

You are right but its problem to be discussed here…!!!

Archived