Please let buyers specify the additional time when requesting a revision/modification

I think the general 24-hour timeframe that has been automatically set for all sellers to turn in modification requests, before a rejected order will TIME OUT and SHOW the dreaded “LATE” ⚠️ in red, is quite unfair.

I’ve had situations where a buyer will request for a modification on a Friday, and will say “So this needs some minor tweaks, but I’m out of town until Monday. I will send you the details by then”. Then what happens next? You WILL be “LATE” ⚠️ for at least 2 days!

Moreover, I would think there are gigs that might take far more time to modify than others. Take for example a web design gig? I think the buyers will know best in this regard, and should be allowed to specify a time THEY THINK should be sufficient for the seller to complete the revisions.

Please like or comment if you agree, OR place your comment if you disagree with this.

Thanks.

I think the general 24-hour timeframe that has been automatically set for all sellers to turn in modification requests, before a rejected order will TIME OUT and SHOW the dreaded “LATE” ⚠️ in red, is quite unfair.

I’ve had situations where a buyer will request for a modification on a Friday, and will say “So this needs some minor tweaks, but I’m out of town until Monday. I will send you the details by then”. Then what happens next? You WILL be “LATE” ⚠️ for at least 2 days!

Moreover, I would think there are gigs that might take far more time to modify than others. Take for example a web design gig? I think the buyers will know best in this regard, and should be allowed to specify a time THEY THINK should be sufficient for the seller to complete the revisions.

Please like or comment if you agree, OR place your comment if you disagree with this.

Thanks.

Please like and comment if you agree with this

So, if I don’t agree I cannot comment… 😒

And then you say Fiverr is unfair

Please like and comment if you agree with this

And then you say Fiverr is unfair

@geekjay I’m glad you agree. And just thinking that some buyers who might need their work sooner than 24hrs and feel it’s just a simple modification task, should be able to specify a shorter time?

And then you say Fiverr is unfair…

@wuerz123 Apologies, you can now comment if you disagree. Thank you for the suggestion.

I didn’t say that Fiverr is unfair though.

I think placing a general 24-hour limit on all sellers to turn in modification requests, before a rejected order will automatically showcase the dreaded “LATE” ⚠️ in red, is being quite unfair.

I was only referring to the modification timing feature!

Yes, you’re absolutely right!

i have so many times this situations… i m graphic designer…the client ask for modification on friday and say i will send you pictures on Monday now i m out of office.

in this situation …i have one solution, i thinks all is using the same method…for sending dummy draft and requesting for revisions…i think it is not the proper way to solve the problem…may be there is needs some way in system to deals with such like situations.

thanks 🙂

Yes, you’re absolutely right!

i have so many times this situations… i m graphic designer…the client ask for modification on friday and say i will send you pictures on Monday now i m out of office.

in this situation …i have one solution, i thinks all is using the same method…for sending dummy draft and requesting for revisions…i think it is not the proper way to solve the problem…may be there is needs some way in system to deals with such like situations.

thanks 🙂

@maqbool29200 I’m glad you agree.

i have one solution, i thinks all is using the same method…for sending dummy draft and requesting for revisions…i think it is not the proper way to solve the problem

This method you mention, if I’m correct is using the delivery button to deliver an order without actually completing the task. I think that’s now against the Fiverr TOS.

Archived