Bouncing back from a bad review

iliyamoroumetz

Hello;

I’ve just barely started on this site and I’m trying to get some more business with my mircophone. Only recently, I’ve gotten a bad review due to details that I could improve on, I need to know how I can improve my rating, since I’d like to try and get more exposure and more work, but I’m afraid that one thumbs down will hinder future chances at work when people see that. 😕

I’m at a loss.

Guest mrspanda

Heya!

So, you have a couple of options here. The first one is to request a mutual cancellation and give him a refund. This way, he gets his money back and the feedback is removed. I think that’s a win-win situation there!

The second option is that you fix what he mentioned and then he changes the feedback.

If he refuses a mutual cancellation, you can contact Customer Support and request that they force the refund.

I won’t lie… that one thumbs down will hurt you. If you have hundreds of ratings, that one won’t mean much, but you have a bright red ‘67%’ on your gig… that’s going to bite a little bit.

Hope that helps!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok. I’m starting to get a bit worried. I tried to contact him, but no response. Over a week has passed and I just sent him another request for a response, but after looking at their fiverr page, I’m worried he might have just closed the account and went away. There’s nothing telling me he’s done anything. It’s all a big blank.

If he doesn’t respond within a few days, I’m gonna have to go to Customer Support. I don’t want this hanging over my head if I can help it.

Sadly I am dealing with a similar situation.

My buyer was very rude and unprofessional toward me, and I’m very disheartened because the buyer wasn’t clear from the beginning. I worked hard to satisfy them and remained professional throughout the process, revising twice as they provided more details. I am a very dedicated writer and I was very disheartened by their attitude. I’m not sure what to do, but I feel pretty saddened by the experience because I had a 100% rating on all my gigs and have never had a problem.

Archived