Missing delivery files

This happens rather frequently, at least to me 🙂 It’s just a lag, usually because the message/delivery was sent to Fiverr for review before showing it (make sure you don’t use any invalid characters or don’t send/ask for any contact information)

If the message doesn’t appear after 5-10 minutes, then feel free to contact Customer Support and they’ll look into it 😉

This happens rather frequently, at least to me 🙂 It’s just a lag, usually because the message/delivery was sent to Fiverr for review before showing it (make sure you don’t use any invalid characters or don’t send/ask for any contact information)

If the message doesn’t appear after 5-10 minutes, then feel free to contact Customer Support and they’ll look into it 😉

I promise - this just happened to me this second!

I just experienced this in a delivery a few minutes ago as well. The usual, “here’s your delivery” message wasn’t added to the order page, but everything else about the delivery indicates that it was registered and processed.

Just to be safe, I reattached the file in a follow-up message. So, regardless of the issue, at the very least, my buyer has a second copy of the file that was delivered through the delivery system.

Perhaps the same action might be something you could do as well.

Archived