Leave A Message After Completion Of The Order

Guest aj_designstudio

Guest aj_designstudio

You delivered the order to the client. Either it marked by the client or automatically, you guy simply leave a comment/ message that ’ Whenever you need anything to …(work type you are offering for, simply write down the name here), don’t forget to me. I can contribute your project. Thanks’
In this initiative, you are not writing something to the client, you are also remembering to contact with you for the further project. These sort of small activities will assist you to increase your freelance business. Thanks for patience reading.

You delivered the order to the client. Either it marked by the client or automatically, you guy simply leave a comment/ message that ’ Whenever you need anything to …(work type you are offering for, simply write down the name here), don’t forget to me. I can contribute your project. Thanks’

In this initiative, you are not writing something to the client, you are also remembering to contact with you for the further project. These sort of small activities will assist you to increase your freelance business. Thanks for patience reading.

don’t forget to me

:thinking:

Guest aj_designstudio

don’t forget to contact me, or else! (works perfect ;))

Nah! I never forget!!😁

• 5 months later...

Archived