Dad Experience with a buyer

jebinova

Today I have a bad experience with a buyer. After deliver all work file he cancel my gig.

He order my PSD web layout design gig. I’m done his work properly & deliver in 24 hours. first time he give me some correction. I’m do the correction those he say. first time time he don’t told me my PSD file is not messed Up,

when finally I deliver all file He told me my work is file is messed up. He told me I don’t work with layer.

Without any layer can make any design perfectly in PHOTOSHOP ? 😦

@radugeorgescu no dear my design source file is layered editable, I’m provide him editable PSD file & Jepg file. he may be open it wrong way or older version.

I’m told him, I work CS6 latest version, He reply me he open it CS8, those version is not present market, so what should I telling. he threat me If i don’t accept cancellation he give me negative feedback. you tell me is I’m wrong?

I feel your pain @jebinova… I am dealing with a buyer who purchased my business card gig which is a template. All I do is input their information. After completing the gig, the buyer then stated that it is not what is advertised. I explained to him that I am not sure he means as all the images have come from the same file that I am giving you. I’ve had over 60+ gig orders and not 1 person has said that to me and i have nothing but the best feedback from previous buyers. So i offered a mutual cancellation and then the seller completes the gig but gives me very negative review.

He then sends me messages talking about how I need to fix it and he does not want a refund, even though there is nothing to fix. He threatened me by saying he will get all of his friends to purchase my gig and give me negative feedback and even said he was going to call the FBI!!! I was nothing but polite to him. So hopefully customer support takes care of it. You can see the full horror story here: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/12675/i-am-being-held-hostage#Item_5 as I posted the messages he sent me.

Point of my long story is that, no matter what there will be buyers whose purpose is to just harass sellers. I’m sorry you had to deal with that and put in as much time as you did.

Archived