My buyer can't order more than twice? Need help!

bo07less

Couple of days ago I got in contact with a new customer who had some work she wanted me to do which requires lots of time. We agreed that $60 would be an appropriate price for what I have to do, so I asked her to order my gig 3 times setting the quantity to 4 for each gig. She already ordered 2 times and have already paid $40 of what she needs to. However she claims to be unable to order for the 3rd time. This is what she wrote is wrong;

"it says on my paypal return to merchant and try a different payment method. I tried signing out and then in from both places. I tried several times and its not working. I dont know how to change my method here though in fiverr."

What does she needs to do in order to be able to make her 3rd order :)?

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

it should allow you to get as many orders as possible from the same seller…unless she has a cap on her paypal. this would determine how many paypal transactions she can make from one vendor a day. if she has a spending cap then she could try again the next day?

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Reply to @bo07less: Glad I could help. Awesome job! Wow after affects. Something I never learned when i went to graphic design school because it just started to cost too much and Animation doesn’t interest me. I will keep your username handy if I ever need work done.

Archived