Customer Support -Security Question

younoch

Hello everyone,
I need a help. I hope that anyone helps me with a good suggestion. I created a request on Fiverr Help Center before 17 days. But they haven’t response yet. It was an emergency. Now what can I do?
Note that, The request was “Security Question” Related.

Thanks,
Younoch

Fingers crossed they don’t 🙂 but I guess they could verify if the seller is the legitimate account owner and help him/her reset the security question.

People, start noting down important credentials in pen and paper at a safe place for future reference. It saves time and peace of mind!

Is the original ticket still open? Did you send more than one ticket? If the original ticket is still open, you can just add to it and ask them how to verify your identity so they can assist you. If they don’t have another problem with your account or something you’ve done they can instruct you on how to send identification to them.

If you created just one ticket and it’s closed, perhaps they sent you instructions and you somehow missed that opportunity. If so and you have no other open tickets, you can open a new one. If you created multiple tickets on this situation or if you broke some other rules, they may not consider your account in good standing. I don’t really know how to advise you in that case, but you could try and contact them again.

Is the original ticket still open? Did you send more than one ticket? If the original ticket is still open, you can just add to it and ask them how to verify your identity so they can assist you. If they don’t have another problem with your account or something you’ve done they can instruct you on how to send identification to them.

If you created just one ticket and it’s closed, perhaps they sent you instructions and you somehow missed that opportunity. If so and you have no other open tickets, you can open a new one. If you created multiple tickets on this situation or if you broke some other rules, they may not consider your account in good standing. I don’t really know how to advise you in that case, but you could try and contact them again.

Dear Fonthaunt,The ticket still is opened and I have knocked them serval times. But I didn’t get any response. Another point here, I didn’t create any other for this reason.

Oh, yah! I forgot to say, I’m level one seller. I can’t add any Payoneer Account for this reason.

Thanks,Younoch

Dear Fonthaunt,

The ticket still is opened and I have knocked them serval times. But I didn’t get any response. Another point here, I didn’t create any other for this reason.

Oh, yah! I forgot to say, I’m level one seller. I can’t add any Payoneer Account for this reason.

Thanks,

Younoch

Dear Fonthaunt,

The ticket still is opened and I have knocked them serval times. But I didn’t get any response. Another point here, I didn’t create any other for this reason.

Thanks,

Younoch

They usually reply in a fairly short time, so I’m not sure what else to tell you. You can try and give them out a shout out on the Support social media pages (Twitter, Facebook) and include your ticket number. You might also double-check your spam folder in email to make sure you didn’t miss instructions that were sent directly to your email address. Sorry, that’s all I’ve got for you. Good luck!

Archived