Its Annoying To Not Getting Order, After My First Order!

Hi there friends!
as i join fiverr in febraury 2017, i got my first order in just 15 days, even they label my gig as “Best Seller”. After this, i am unable to get a single order, its really annoy me.
Please have conversation over it!

• Like 2

Ok, so how to improve overall result, how can i get more & more orders??

I am feeling so hungry for fiverr orders… 😉

Did you look at the academy link I gave you, have you read every useful post in the forum, have you got the maximum 7 gigs a newcomer can have, have you posted your gigs on social media, have you gone around town with a sandwich board on you advertising your gig?

If you said no to any of those, then get off your backside and go and do it! 🙂

You need to be active in your success on Fiverr as with anywhere else - don’t just sit and wait for it to happen.

• Like 1

Did you look at the academy link I gave you, have you read every useful post in the forum, have you got the maximum 7 gigs a newcomer can have, have you posted your gigs on social media, have you gone around town with a sandwich board on you advertising your gig?

If you said no to any of those, then get off your backside and go and do it! 🙂

You need to be active in your success on Fiverr as with anywhere else - don’t just sit and wait for it to happen.

@offlinehelpers friend i know about Academy and i am in touch with it and use to read all useful posts. Fiverr gives us a chance to create 7 gigs, but i have 3 of it, beacuse i have limited skills.

Yes, i do, i daily share my gigs on social media like facebook, twitter, google plus, linkedin.

Last thing, i use to stay online from 6pm-6am daily.

By the way, thanks for your time, to give me areply.

Thanks!

Just a small point … it might be a good idea to remove the capital letters from your profile description as it does not look very professional. Also you need to be patient! 🙂

Okay friend, i am just going to edit it, right now!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...