Does this seem weird to anyone. I am new to Fiverr

virtualwriting

I am new to Fiverr. Within hrs of registering I got the message below where I was asked to send my fiverr link in an email. Now 2 days later, the sender of this message has closed their account and cannot be reached.

I need advice. please read message I received - below and tell me what you think.

•All

•Unread

•Starred

•Archived

Fragglesrock Conversation with fragglesrock

star •Discussion

Hi there!

I have a gig to offer you. This is very simple and once we love your work we’ll order more from you.

All you need to do is to post a positive review about a certain business on a travel website on the internet. I’ll give $5 per review and you can write more if you re interested about this.I only need the review to be anywhere from 60 to 250 words long.The reviews should be posted from your laptop, desktop or any other device which you can use to go online and it can be written in any language that you are comfortable with.

And I almost forgot that you should log in using your Facebook account so that the review that you will be doing will not be wasted.I would be very much pleased to be working with you soon so I m hoping that you d get back to me. Kindly respond to me at jancris.cada at gmail.com for me to be able to respond more quickly because I do not have ample time to check my fiverr every time.But still we will be transacting at fiverr for ordering so please include your fiverr profile link when you reply.

Thanks!

Sheriff’s Note: Calling out other users on the forum isn’t allowed. If you see any suspicious activity please click report on the lower right hand corner of the last message you received. Or report it directly to Customer Support.

Actually, some of these buyers are not scammers; I have worked with them. All they need is a positive review of their or their clients’ hotels posted on advisory sites like TripAdvisor. The problem is if you give an honest review, which is rarely rated 5 stars, you’ll never get work from them again.

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

anytime someone wants to work outside of Fiver think of the Geico Commercial with Dikembe Mutombo and be like “Not in my house”. Don’t get suckered into violating TOS or getting hacked. Some people on Fiverr just don’t care and will do anything just to get you to work off the site. We have terms of service to keep everyone safe and make sure there is no conflict. I always tell buyers that if they want to do business with me it’s strictly through Fiverr.

Archived