Which One is The Best Beer?

gig_freak

Fellows, we are people from all over the world, so what do you say which beer is the best by your opinion?

In my country, the best domestic beer is “Skopsko”, while from the imported beer I would definitely say “Guinness”

Let us hear your opinion. 🙂

Beer… when I drink I just drink Weizenbier (wheat beer) or Dunkelbier over 5% Alcohol (Dark Beer) better with 7-9% alcohol.
The best in my humble opinion:

Andechser Weissbier - hefetrüb
csm_GrennderungFH37616a-Weissbier_Hell_dbbc414b0d_053e238823.jpg.8c1c403bdeeba95859aa68cc60688870.jpg

And Andechser Doppelbock Dunkel

csm_GrennderungFH39529a_Doppelbock_Dunkel_e925340bfc_1a57a42614.jpg.3b7385039211bdc8c9eac30a1df9675e.jpg

But all Beer from Bavaria are just 👌

Guinness is OK.

Heineken is like having wet feet inside your shoes… 😛

And Budweiser is like watching a boring movie in a stormy Saturday night alone at home 😛

Oh… I had time to get into Beer every September in the Oktoberfest…

Beer… when I drink I just drink Weizenbier (wheat beer) or Dunkelbier over 5% Alcohol (Dark Beer) better with 7-9% alcohol.

The best in my humble opinion:

Andechser Weissbier - hefetrüb

fd563b694f477c1560e485c2fc6697c3b0a860eb.jpg

And Andechser Doppelbock Dunkel

fc426027edda74464d33a5d49903502fe7b93cd4.jpg

But all Beer from Bavaria are just 👌

Guinness is OK.

Heineken is like having wet feet inside your shoes… 😛

And Budweiser is like watching a boring movie in a stormy Saturday night alone at home 😛

Oh… I had time to get into Beer every September in the Oktoberfest…

Haven’t tried any of the beers you have mentioned.

Heineken, it’s meh, it’s not great at all. Amstel is great, Tuborg is good (I call it a beer for “girls”).

I have tried only “Budwiser Budvar” and it wasn’t that bad, but it’s not that good either.

From the German beers, I have tried Schofferhofer, Holtzen, Erdinger which are great, and some other low budget beers that are sold in Lidl/Aldi which aren’t good at all. I also tried “CLAUSTHALER” but I don’t know if you can count that as beer because it’s nonalcoholic.

Peroni is also good beer. Mythos from Greece is also one of the better beers I tried.

When I used to live in the US, I was like 13 years old and haven’t tried any of the American beers and I can’t discuss them.

Haven’t tried any of the beers you have mentioned.

Heineken, it’s meh, it’s not great at all. Amstel is great, Tuborg is good (I call it a beer for “girls”).

I have tried only “Budwiser Budvar” and it wasn’t that bad, but it’s not that good either.

From the German beers, I have tried Schofferhofer, Holtzen, Erdinger which are great, and some other low budget beers that are sold in Lidl/Aldi which aren’t good at all. I also tried “CLAUSTHALER” but I don’t know if you can count that as beer because it’s nonalcoholic.

Peroni is also good beer. Mythos from Greece is also one of the better beers I tried.

When I used to live in the US, I was like 13 years old and haven’t tried any of the American beers and I can’t discuss them.

Tuborg is good (I call it a beer for “girls”).

Beer for girls are silly! 😁

I may drink sometimes Radler (Beer with Lemon juice) but just when the day is extremely hot!

Erdinger which are great

Have five on that! 👋

Andechser is in the same level as Erdinger, I consider it a little better though.

Tuborg is good (I call it a beer for “girls”).

Beer for girls are silly! 😁

I may drink sometimes Radler (Beer with Lemon juice) but just when the day is extremely hot!

Erdinger which are great

Have five on that! 👋

Andechser is in the same level as Erdinger, I consider it a little better though.

We don’t have Andechser in Macedonia. Maybe when I go in Greece this summer, I’ll try to purchase it in some of their supermarkets. In Macedonia we don’t have a lot of beers to chose from. 🙂

Drinking Radler isn’t bad, it’s actually refreshing, at least for me. Schoffenrofer is the best Radler that I have tried.

We don’t have Andechser in Macedonia. Maybe when I go in Greece this summer, I’ll try to purchase it in some of their supermarkets. In Macedonia we don’t have a lot of beers to chose from. 🙂

Drinking Radler isn’t bad, it’s actually refreshing, at least for me. Schoffenrofer is the best Radler that I have tried.

Schoffenrofer is the best Radler that I have tried.

I’m glad you understand about beer 😁

If you are curious, you can get Andechser here:

Andechser

Schoffenrofer is the best Radler that I have tried.

I’m glad you understand about beer 😁

If you are curious, you can get Andechser here:

Andechser

I gained 10 kilos from just tasting beers over the past 6 moths. 🙂

There is no shipping to my country. Even if it is, it would take 10-14 days, by the time it arrives it would be like drinking a piss. LOL

Archived