I got my first car.. Just using fiverr $$$$

The OP account is no longer active. I guess after the new car purchase, he was too fast and furious 🏎️ and probably moved on to bigger and better things.

probably moved on to bigger and better things.

Legend says he had an argument with a cyclist.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The OP account is no longer active. I guess after the new car purchase, he was too fast and furious 🏎️ and probably moved on to bigger and better things.

It could be. But my Fiverr account is my one of the living assets. It gives me a lot of precious things like “trust”. I don’t want to move like him. 🙂 I guess you ain’t also.

• 2 weeks later...

CONGRATULATIONS .

FIVER IS BEST PLACE TO EARN.GV-congrats_9d4ce745-f823-4038-9eb3-eefbdc07a2d0

CONGRATULATIONS .

FIVER IS BEST PLACE TO EARN.

Well, technically, a school or college is usually the best place to learn – they have been for millennia. But Fiverr has some great opportunities as well. 😉

CONGRATULATIONS .

FIVER IS BEST PLACE TO EARN.

Well, technically, a school or college is usually the best place to learn – they have been for millennia. But Fiverr has some great opportunities as well. 😉

Yes definitely school or college is best place learn but you have to use your skills at a platform, I think fiverr is best place for that.

Yes definitely school or college is best place learn but you have to use your skills at a platform, I think fiverr is best place for that.

There’s a difference between improving your existing skills in order to build a legitimate freelance business, and new sellers coming to Fiverr begging for sales because they want to be rich doing as little as possible.

Fiverr is a business platform. Businesses grow here. Are YOU building a business? Or are you just here learning how to do something you don’t know how to do?

Personally, if I’m a buyer, I’m going to hire someone who already has an education, already has professional-level skills, and can prove it through their legitimate portfolio. I am not going to buy from someone who doesn’t have those skills, and is using Fiverr as an educational platform to learn how to do something they have no education to support.

Archived