Search Tags - Update

mjensen415

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello sir,

i just found your article and we forget to update the search tag as you give the in article, after your update in site we didn’t see my GIG in any page can you please tell me that’s why i don’t see my gig, we update the tag today so now my gig was visible on page or not please help me this issue, i don’t find my gig any where,
A waiting for your replay. we know you give the best replay form your side.

Thanks 🙂

Hello sir,

i just found your article and we forget to update the search tag as you give the in article, after your update in site we didn’t see my GIG in any page can you please tell me that’s why i don’t see my gig, we update the tag today so now my gig was visible on page or not please help me this issue, i don’t find my gig any where,

A waiting for your replay. we know you give the best replay form your side.

Thanks 🙂

Many sellers facing same problem since May.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 12/25/2017 at 11:58 AM, gina_riley2 said:

As a buyer, I’m not sure if I’m onboard with this.

There are amazing sellers who may not read the forum or are ESL. They may not know to do this, giving an advantage to some. Those that read and understand this may not be the best qualified.

My biggest frustration is getting unqualified sellers who disguise themselves with good reviews (some fake, some real) and correct tags.

I realize you and sellers care about tags, understandable.

I, as a buyer, just want the most qualified on page one.

Hey dear @gina_riley2, I think you won’t be wrong, but sometime we are proud to having some buyers like you. So, lovely speech. And I like it. Thanks

Archived