New recruit here! I'd love some tips!

iltacatact

I love tattoos and the most “challenging” part of having one is to make the artist understand what I want. So, kudos for this original gig idea!

As @lloydsolutions suggested, you need to create an appealing gig description so that prospects get an idea of what you offer. Be as detailed as possible! Also, write a small introduction about you, it gives a bad impression for clients to read the prompt that is addressed to you (the about me excerpt).

Additionally, you can revamp your packages and make them more detailed 🙂 so that you avoid misunderstandings (veeeery important) aka dimensions, shades, words included, figures included…

Are you a tatoo artist btw or just an illustrator?

I love tattoos and the most “challenging” part of having one is to make the artist understand what I want. So, kudos for this original gig idea!

As @lloydsolutions suggested, you need to create an appealing gig description so that prospects get an idea of what you offer. Be as detailed as possible! Also, write a small introduction about you, it gives a bad impression for clients to read the prompt that is addressed to you (the about me excerpt).

Additionally, you can revamp your packages and make them more detailed 🙂 so that you avoid misunderstandings (veeeery important) aka dimensions, shades, words included, figures included…

Are you a tatoo artist btw or just an illustrator?

Yes that’s what I was thinking, all of my tattoos I was able to draw myself so the artist knew exactly what I was wanting but I know some people just don’t have that skill so I’m here to help 🙂

I’m an illustrator for now, just waiting on my son to start preschool to start my tattoo apprenticeship.

Archived