πŸŽ‰ Yasss, I'm Officially a Level 2 πŸŽ–οΈ Seller in 4 Months

nikavoice

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratsss Nik…

People are wishing you in awesome ways. I don’t have such a beautiful art but my best regards so wish you a lot of success 😘

Congratsss Nik…

People are wishing you in awesome ways. I don’t have such a beautiful art but my best regards so wish you a lot of success 😘

Art is not required LOL. Your lovely words are enough for me! 😊

@nikavoice

Congratulations Nika. I wish you all the best and hope to see you as a TOP RATED SELLER in few months.

Be happy and Enjoy working on FIVERR.

Honestly, I’m not thinking about TRS, no offense to the TRS chasers. πŸ˜ƒ

My main objective is refining my talent, delivering quality service, and giving my clients an incredible buyer experience. Lovin’ what I do and enjoying life. Cheers! 🍹

@grandmaa, @jus_designz, @mouze_art, @lloydsolutions, @coolboby. Thanks for the kind words. I’m truly humbled by the experience. ☺️

Hi! I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user.

@discobot roll 2d6

🎲 3, 6

@discobot quote

πŸ—¨οΈ Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you β€” Princess Diana

Why do you keep repeating yourself? πŸ˜€

Honestly, I’m not thinking about TRS, no offense to the TRS chasers. πŸ˜ƒ

My main objective is refining my talent, delivering quality service, and giving my clients an incredible buyer experience. Lovin’ what I do and enjoying life. Cheers! 🍹

@grandmaa, @jus_designz, @mouze_art, @lloydsolutions, @coolboby. Thanks for the kind words. I’m truly humbled by the experience. ☺️ What’s that you’re saying? Oh, you were just kidding? πŸ˜ƒ

@nikavoice How can you not think about TRS? Most want the badge just to have a 7-day clearance period for their revenues instead of the default 14 days πŸ˜› What’s that you’re saying? Oh, you were just kidding? πŸ˜ƒ

@nikavoice How can you not think about TRS? Most want the badge just to have a 7-day clearance period for their revenues instead of the default 14 days πŸ˜› What’s that you’re saying? Oh, you were just kidding? πŸ˜ƒ

Whispering in Woofy’s πŸ‘‚

The Realization that Summer is just around the corner. I get so giddy with excitement that I cannot contain myself. Vacay!β˜€οΈ

😜

Whispering in Woofy’s πŸ‘‚

The Realization that Summer is just around the corner. I get so giddy with excitement that I cannot contain myself. Vacay!β˜€οΈ

😜

To be Resumed this Summer.

Archived